Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46) >

Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Community

Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Old 08-28-2008, 09:14 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 46 Thread

I was at Mid Ohio when Nicky won Superbike before heading to Europe the next year. That was an awesome race.

Sounds like this team is going to getalong pretty well. Now lets see if we can beat these other teams while we're having fun.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:04 PM

Make sure everyone reads the rules as I didn't realize only 1 buck will count...hopefully more people will sign on in
Old 08-28-2008, 12:21 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: MOhunting

Make sure everyone reads the rules as I didn't realize only 1 buck will count...hopefully more people will sign on in
Yup, it's got to be your first buck killed. Make it count.

If 9 out of 10 of us were about to get 100 inches a piece we should be in contention.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:26 PM
Typical Buck

Isthere anyoneon this team who participated in this contest before? If so how did you do?

Old 08-28-2008, 12:54 PM
Dominant Buck

This will me my first time for archery....I was in the 2005 gun contest and shot a small 8 point..The place I'm bow hunting this year holds a very nice buck..I've been watcihing him for 3 years..he would score about 120 which is very good for Florida. I called him out from his bed last year with a "Can."

As far as hunting..I've been hunting white-tails for nearly10 years. I spent the other years either in the military or college
Old 08-28-2008, 01:16 PM
Dominant Buck

As far as pressure..I have none.I hunt to relax and spend quiet time with God..Scoring is a bonus.I'll be reading my New Testament in the tree but arrow nocked ..

God bless,
C7
Old 08-28-2008, 03:02 PM
Dominant Buck

Hey Folks,
Have we decided on an avator and name yet..?? Let's get r done team..Here's a few more names..
The Early Risers..
The Straight Arrows.
Venison Lovers
Nimrod's Archers . he was a mighty bow hunter in the Bible.

I would say the man in our group who has shot the most deer with a bow should be our captain..obviously he/she knows what they are doing and can be an inspiration for the rest of us..

Old 08-28-2008, 03:14 PM
Dominant Buck

How about some pics of the team members..??

Here's one from last year;s turkey season,,same high pressured WMA 50,000 acres.The Lord blessed me.
Not a bad Osceloa..1 inch spurs , 9 inch beard. 18 pounds..

Old 08-28-2008, 04:54 PM
Typical Buck

HI Chuck, Nice bird you got there, Congrats. I hope the others start chiming in soon, so we can get our full team up and running.As for the names I guess we should do a poll when the time comes, then we can make out a avatar. As far as Captain goes, I'm up for anything we all want to do. I think we need someone highly motivated and who isn't going to disappear and leave us stranded. Someone who is motavating as well as aleader, not a follower. I know I would like to go into a poll for the Captain position if that's how we would like to do it.

What's everyones thought?

p.s. I'll try sending out another invite to our wayward team memberstomorrow
Old 08-28-2008, 05:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is a couple pictures of my biggest Turkey, Deer, and Walleye(thought i would throw that one in)

His net score was 162 and grossed 155 (Rifle kill) No bow kills to date but i had my chances.

I think our oldest and wisest teammate should be captain, we should vote though to make it fair.

Quick Reply: Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.