Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Breaking News:  Potential Terrorist Threat strikes the Mid-Atlantic Region. >

Breaking News: Potential Terrorist Threat strikes the Mid-Atlantic Region.

Community

Breaking News: Potential Terrorist Threat strikes the Mid-Atlantic Region.

Old 08-22-2008, 08:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Breaking News: Potential Terrorist Threat strikes the Mid-Atlantic Region.

Potential Terrorist Threat strikes the Mid-Atlantic Region.

(AP Newswire) In an apparent effort to gain a competitive advantage in the 2008 Huntingnet Bowhunting Contest, the reigning champion "Dark Horses" have constructed a 3.5 zillion-gallon water tank, and filled it with aharmfulchemical known as "Whipass."

Whipass has been outlawed in 37 states, and has been known to render a whitetail hunter completely ineffective. If unleashed into the Pittsburgh watershed, this chemical could affect whitetail hunters from central Pennsylvania, all the way down to Louisiana.

Germ, a concerned and historically unsuccessful hunter, responded, "It's a sad day for hunting when it comes to this."He went on, "I probably had no chance anyway, but some of the other guys . . .they would maybe get something. Now, they have no chance either." "I'm disgusted, shortand angry.But I'd be lying if I said thatI didn't hope those little fat kids that poured mustard all over my car caught a stiff dose of it. They deserve it. That car was a classic!"

When asked about the team'sforay into chemical warfare, quiksilver (a 2-time HNI World Champion) noted, "I read the contest rules thoroughly, and it clearly does not prohibit the use of Whipass, so we're getting ready to dump this tank all over the competition."

Team 15 has responded by filing a request for a temporaryinjunction in a Pittsburgh district court, alleging that this practice violates the competitive spirit of the contest, and will squash the hopes and dreams of hundreds of participants.

When addressing the pending court proceedings and public outrage, a Dark Horse team member (who spoke under the condition of anonymity) simply stated "They can kiss the ring."

Old 08-22-2008, 08:02 AM
Bartender

Default RE: Breaking News: Potential Terrorist Threat strikes the Mid-Atlantic Region.

GAY!
Old 08-22-2008, 08:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Breaking News: Potential Terrorist Threat strikes the Mid-Atlantic Region.

Whip? Shouldn't that be Whoop? or more likely Whimp.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Quik, I did a search of the internet hoax sites and found this one to be just another lame attempt at black propaganda. The picture has been altered in an attempt to "scare" the masses. Here is the actual tower picture.

Old 08-22-2008, 08:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Oh jeeze
Old 08-22-2008, 08:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

Quik, I did a search of the internet hoax sites and found this one to be just another lame attempt at black propaganda. The picture has been altered in an attempt to "scare" the masses. Here is the actual tower picture.

Yup, I just saw it on www.snopes.com [8D]
Old 08-22-2008, 08:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

LMAO! Setting the bar pretty high Fran.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

(AP Newswire) In an apparent effort to gain a competitive advantage in the 2008 Huntingnet Bowhunting Contest, the reigning champion "Dark Horses" have constructed a 3.5 million-gallon water tank, and filled it with aharmfulchemical known as "Whipass."

Whipass has been outlawed in 37 states, and has been known to render a whitetail hunter completely ineffective. If unleashed into the Pittsburgh watershed, this chemical could affect whitetail hunters from central Pennsylvania, all the way down to Louisiana.

Germ, a concerned and historically unsuccessful hunter, responded, "t's a sad day for hunting when it comes to this."He went on, "I probably had no chance anyway, but some of the other guys . . .they would maybe get something. Now, they have no chance either." "I'm disgusted, shortand angry.But I'd be lying if I said thatI didn't hope those little fat kids that poured mustard all over my car caught a stiff dose of it. They deserve it. That car was a classic!"

When asked about the team'sforay into chemical warfare, quiksilver (a 2-time HNI World Champion) noted, "I read the contest rules thoroughly, and it clearly does not prohibit the use of Whipass, so we're getting ready to dump this tank all over the competition."

Team 15 has responded by filing a request for a temporaryinjunction in a Pittsburgh district court, alleging that this practice violates the competitive spirit of the contest, and will squash the hopes and dreams of hundreds of participants.

When addressing the pending court proceedings and public outrage, a Dark Horse team member (who spoke under the condition of anonymity) simply stated "They can kiss the ring."

Hopefully you guys hunt better than you do math!! That doesn't quite hold 3.5 million gallons!!!

Old 08-22-2008, 08:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sorry. I meant Zillion. "3.5 Zillion gallons." I'll fix it.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:30 AM
Bartender

Already cracking under the pressure quicky
A sign of WEAKNESS I say, WEAKNESS!

Quick Reply: Breaking News: Potential Terrorist Threat strikes the Mid-Atlantic Region.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.