Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Big Bucks Gone Wild Thread (44) >

Official Team Big Bucks Gone Wild Thread (44)

Community

Official Team Big Bucks Gone Wild Thread (44)

Old 08-21-2008, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: official team 44 thread

I like the Team 44 Magnum and the Silent Snipes.

Im Andrew, im 13. I've been hunting for 4 years now. I haven't killed a big buck yet but i have been watching some nice nice deer. Last year I saw the biggest deer of my life and they were fighting over a doe and I've been seeing them this year every once in awhile. I would say the biggest is near 160-170 and the smaller one is around 150-155.
I have am the youngest sibling and my sister (23) had her first baby february 12th and he is the cutest thing ever!!

Dont think wrong about me for only being 13 and only hunted for 4 years. I do know alot about deer hunting and this year I am getting into passing smaller bucks up and going for big.
Old 08-21-2008, 05:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Time to vote for team captain. Here is probably the easier way of doing this. Copy this team list and add a slash to the person you want. Once we have 10 votes I will gladly announce the team captain. (copy the latest voted team list so its easier to count )

Mofireman -
Sharpshooter19-
joejr69 -
joshw020 -
mcorso -
jwork -
Sportsfann -
bigtim6656 -
Pope 94/IA -
BTBowhunter- /
Old 08-21-2008, 05:28 PM
Typical Buck

Mofireman -
Sharpshooter19-
joejr69 -
joshw020 -
mcorso -
jwork -
Sportsfann -
bigtim6656 -
Pope 94/IA -
BTBowhunter- / /

Can we add some kind of avaitar or side marking so our team thread will be easier to find?
Old 08-21-2008, 05:51 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys, nice to meet you all, IM in central ohio, and have been bowhunting for 6 years, I had a gap in there when I joined the service (00-04)and then took a year off for school and starting a family, well last year I got back into it full swing and I cant believe I was able to stay away as long as I did, I got my wife shooting now, and have been really trying to get her into the woods, so cross your fingers for me! We now have a 9 month old son, and I my friends, have all the support to get into the woods this season, so game on! im on to several 140+ bucks, and at a buddies place we have two nice bruisers over 150, so it looks really good this season, I hope everyone the best ,and loook forward to getting to know all of you better.
Old 08-21-2008, 05:51 PM
Fork Horn

[quote]Mofireman -
Sharpshooter19 -
joejr69 -
joshw020 -
mcorso -
jwork -
Sportsfann -
bigtim6656 -
Pope 94/IA -
BTBowhunter - / / /
Old 08-21-2008, 06:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Umm, avatars for each team member you mean?
Im not so sure it will be easier to find the thread but we can find some sort of avatar to do.

Welcome on board mcorso.

3/10 votes, keep them coming.
Old 08-21-2008, 06:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

[quote]ORIGINAL: mcorso

Mofireman -
Sharpshooter19 -
joejr69 -
joshw020 -
mcorso -
jwork -
Sportsfann -
bigtim6656 -
Pope 94/IA -
BTBowhunter - / / /

Wow Thanks guys! I'm honored by your votes! I believe I'll wait a bit to vote till after we get to meet everyone.

Pope94 Glad to have some young blood aboard! Always remember that any deer with a bow is a trophy and have fun with it

Mcorso Thank you for your service!

Anyone have any other ideas for a name?

I'm kinda partial to Silent Snipers myself

Here's one of my recent trailcams from My lease in Illinois

Old 08-21-2008, 06:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Usually a member graciously offers to make team avatars for all the teams. I wish I could remember whomade them last year. He was a very talented guy. Does anyone here have those talents?

Here's my teams' avatar from last year.

Old 08-21-2008, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have that talanet. Im not promising the best but it would be good enough.

I also am pretty good friends with people who make art like that and theyare really really really good.

BTbowhunter, your right every deer is a trophy deer no matter how big.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

welcome and thanks for protecting our country what branch was you in
ORIGINAL: mcorso

Hey guys, nice to meet you all, IM in central ohio, and have been bowhunting for 6 years, I had a gap in there when I joined the service (00-04)and then took a year off for school and starting a family, well last year I got back into it full swing and I cant believe I was able to stay away as long as I did, I got my wife shooting now, and have been really trying to get her into the woods, so cross your fingers for me! We now have a 9 month old son, and I my friends, have all the support to get into the woods this season, so game on! im on to several 140+ bucks, and at a buddies place we have two nice bruisers over 150, so it looks really good this season, I hope everyone the best ,and loook forward to getting to know all of you better.

Quick Reply: Official Team Big Bucks Gone Wild Thread (44)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.