Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team The Dark Horses Thread (Returning Champs) (13) >

Official Team The Dark Horses Thread (Returning Champs) (13)

Community

Official Team The Dark Horses Thread (Returning Champs) (13)

Old 03-22-2009, 02:11 PM
Bartender

Default RE: Official Team The Dark Horses Thread (Returning Champs) (13)

Quicky what the heck happen dude?
ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Danno - good talkin to ya today. I had an interesting day - nearly mauled to death by a beaver. I wish I had a witness. http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3308951

Keep on Rockin' boys!

I put a trail camera out today - so my trailcam is probably losing its virginity as we speak.

I couldn't be more amped for '09 than I am right now.I'm ready to rock.
Old 03-22-2009, 02:15 PM
Bartender

ORIGINAL: peakrut
Dang quikky get the other beaver to help you out with that groin.
ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Danno - good talkin to ya today. I had an interesting day - nearly mauled to death by a beaver. I wish I had a witness. http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3308951

Keep on Rockin' boys!

I put a trail camera out today - so my trailcam is probably losing its virginity as we speak.

I couldn't be more amped for '09 than I am right now.I'm ready to rock.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hi guys!
Old 04-04-2009, 09:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guy's what up? Went out scouting and shed hunting last weekend behind my land. Found some interesting stuff and a few stand sights. How's everyone's 2009 season comming along? I'm going to expand 2 of my food plots and hope to get them planted by the end of May. Keep pushing 3 peat for the horses
Old 04-04-2009, 10:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Not a whole not new yet for next year. Ive been getting ready for turkey season/working/college lately, so there hasn't been a whole lot of deer on my mind.

Sent out my deposit to go to canada the other day. Im going back for a redeemer on blackies. This will probably be my last trip to canada for a while since im going out west for elk in either 2010 or 2011, hopefully 2010 but its not looking good for that right now.

Keep it real homies.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Also getting ready for turkey season.... I really need to get to the outdoor range and make sure I'm good on the longer range shots, since I've mainly been shooting indoor since last hunting season.... Also getting my limited entry apps ready too - a lot of deadlines coming soon...

Al - So when are you looking at your bear hunt? Any ideas on what your thinking for an elk hunt - you going archery?
Old 04-13-2009, 05:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Went up to the cabin this weekend. The wifey is out of town with my daughter so I took the opp to get some work done. I cut a sh-t load of firewood did some more scouting and did some minor repairs to the cabin and the garage. While I was out roaming around the woods I went out to 1 of my food plots and it's was turning green. Clover is starting to come up and the deer seem to be hitting it.I'll let it come up and see what it looks like in a month.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys, I may have found a goodopportunity down in Kansas for this fall (if anyone else was interested if you let me know soon, I could probably get you in on it). Trying to decide if I want to just go for it and risk drawing some other limited entry tags or what? I would hate to plan the KS trip and then draw a limited sheep tag or elk tag someplace..... The wife would freak out if I try and take off on 3 out of stateshunts this fall

Decisons...

Old 04-16-2009, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Jason I'm in the same boat right now, too many hunting opp's this year.I would plan the KS sure thing hunt then wait and see about the tags. With most draw tags you can defer them for a year. Thanks for the offer I just got way to much going on.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:36 AM
Bartender

WAA WAA, lol

Quick Reply: Official Team The Dark Horses Thread (Returning Champs) (13)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.