HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-deer-bowhunting-contest-97/)
-   -   Official Team The Dark Horses Thread (Returning Champs) (13) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-deer-bowhunting-contest/258923-official-team-dark-horses-thread-returning-champs-13-a.html)

mahoningbuck 11-11-2008 05:23 PM

RE: Official Team The Dark Horses Thread (Returning Champs) (13)

You guys better check your six!

dukemichaels 11-11-2008 05:31 PM

Whats up ladies..

Back from a looonngggg hunting vacation. Lots of hunting and filming.

Justin and I had a great time as always chasing whitetail with camera in hand.. managed to take a few deer on video and win the Campbells Outdoor challenge. Which was cool.. this was jz's second win in a row. And we managed to be the first team ever to repeat. Word!

I received a few texts.. but not many.. my phone blows in Mississippi country and the valleys of Illinois.

But would like to congratulate both David and Jason on their deer. Awesome job gents!

We's a pullin' WAY ahead!:D

mcouey 11-12-2008 09:27 AM

Veterans day report:

The only buck I saw was the little spike I let walk yesterday morning. One good thing, it's clear that the rut is imminent, because he was chock full of stupid. He walked in on 6 does and yearlings feeding on acorns under my stand, and never once paid attention to anything but the does.

Later another doe with an older BB yearling came by and I took the doe. Hit her right in the crease on the left side, the arrow went through her like she was made of butter. I thought for a minute that I'd missed her, but I knew I made a good shot. Blood trail a blind man could follow, but she still went about 150 yds. Backstrap this weekend!

I won't be hunting the next two weeks, I'm booked up with Boy Scout camping and church retreat, but Thanksgiving weekend I will hunt thurs, Fri, and Sat morning.

Drive on Dark Horses!

BlueRanger1 11-12-2008 05:47 PM

Hey Guys

My computer has been down for the last week[:@].I will have my
buck scored befour the weekend.My dad has my horns right
now showing them off at work.

130woodman 11-12-2008 05:56 PM

Great can't wait to see the score. Congrat's on the 8

ORIGINAL: BlueRanger1

Hey Guys

My computer has been down for the last week[:@].I will have my
buck scored befour the weekend.My dad has my horns right
now showing them off at work.

SouthDakotaHunter 11-13-2008 09:27 AM

Gents,

It's been a heck of a week. Just got back from the trip.... More details later, cause I have a TON of stuff to do right now, but thought you guys would want to see the pics....

130woodman 11-13-2008 11:09 AM

Damn Jason hell of a buck. Congrat's and by the way thanks for the call. Looks like he'll score well.

NY/Al 11-13-2008 11:14 AM

AWESOME job Jason! Thats a heck of a buck man!

BlueRanger1 11-13-2008 02:00 PM

WoW! Nice Buck Jason! BBD

BlueRanger1 11-13-2008 05:17 PM

130 2/8