HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-deer-bowhunting-contest-97/)
-   -   Official Team The Dark Horses Thread (Returning Champs) (13) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-deer-bowhunting-contest/258923-official-team-dark-horses-thread-returning-champs-13-a.html)

Germ 08-21-2008 08:27 AM

RE: Official Team 13 Thread (Returning Champs) The Dark Horses.

Good luck Champs and Fran;)

rybohunter 08-21-2008 08:32 AM

The team with the bullseye on em this year.

Everybody thought XX was a team that could never fall too....All team's dominance comes to an end sometime. Well maybe except for May/Walsh in beach volleyball.

robbcayman 08-21-2008 08:36 AM

Just wanted to stop by and kind of wish you luck this year.;) My guess isyou will be much like the Patriots last year, you will have plenty of hype, but will likely get smashed in the end.:D

Oh well... the bigger they are the harder they fall.;)

mcouey 08-21-2008 08:39 AM

Spotting is illegal in TN, the only reason I saw this fella a few days ago is because I was coming home from a late after church meeting, 8:30PM, and he was crossing my front "yard" (8 acre pasture) and I "paused" with my headlights on him.

So all of my scouting is during daylight.

Brknarrow1970 08-21-2008 08:49 AM

:DWe will enjoy watching you being de-throned this year, but best of luck anyways

solocamcan 08-21-2008 10:36 AM

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Now I know what the Chicago Bulls used to feel like - as the preseason would begin to heat up, and every other team in the league had delusions of grandeur, thinking and believing that they can win.

Think again.

As a matter of fact, I wasjust checking myselfout in the bathroom mirror when I realized that I look a little bit like Scottie Pippen - just a little bit shorter and whiter. Maybe ashade less coordinated.
LMAO.....Goodluck guys from Team 33

MN/Kyle 08-21-2008 10:42 AM

You guys won last year? I never heard.

Well, in that case...good luck on a repeat performance. ;)

...Team 14 is gunnin' (er..) bowin' for ya[8D]

Siman08/OH 08-21-2008 10:59 AM

The walls are starting to get closer guys....Fran's resorted to his bedroom to escape all the pressure now that he knows there's several teams out there with a chance at a coup' ;)

buttonbuckmaster 08-21-2008 11:05 AM

Gayest pic ever! Nicely done Siman.:D

Sliverflicker 08-21-2008 12:14 PM

Lot of good teams out there this year, Good luck to the returning Champs!