Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Deacons of Death Thread (23) >

Official Team Deacons of Death Thread (23)

Community

Official Team Deacons of Death Thread (23)

Old 10-13-2008, 08:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 23 Thread

Man that sucks! But is kinda cool at the same time! I sure hope you nail him! or her...
Old 10-13-2008, 06:31 PM
Fork Horn

Cripe Rammer you seen more Deer last night than I've seen all season. Sounds like you had a heck of a night last night . I was off this weekend but didn't do any hunting. They had warm weather and rain forecasted and they pretty much called it right (for once). I had to work today and I have to work thru Thursday then I'm off Fri.-Sun. Man I would have loved to been out tonight, when Ileft for work this morning it was 70 and when I came home it was 49. I gotta believe they were moving tonight. I'm noticeing some people are starting to take some pretty nice Deer on the regular forum.
Well Rammer, give that big guy a break for a couple days and then sneak in there and take himout. Mulie has done his part, now the rest of us need to buck up (nopun intended) well maybe a little,and get the DoD up a little higher on the leader board.
Good luck everyone
Cliff.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

I gave the big guy a break for a while, waiting for the next south wind then he is going to get slammed! *wishful thinking anyway*

Old 10-13-2008, 08:19 PM
Fork Horn

Sounds like you are on the trail of a nice one Rammer. Good luck! Nice pic of the 10 pt 22. Are you still waiting for the season to open on the 18th?

Old 10-13-2008, 09:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey fellas, anyone else not getting email notifications to replies anymore? I haven't gotten one in a few days now, don't know if its just me or whats goin on here......

I finally got my new deer stand up this afternoon:

Crappy Cell Pic, will get better ones in future days...

Old 10-14-2008, 06:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

rammer,
Looks damn good. I meant to ask you what part of SD are you from? I have a ton of family there..
Old 10-14-2008, 08:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Muliefever - I'm in the Northeastern part of SD.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Gotcha.. I am a sh*t ton of family in Soiux Falls. And in Rapid City. I can't wait to head back there pheasant hunting!
Old 10-14-2008, 05:56 PM
Fork Horn

red, yeah im still waiting and it looks like its going to be nov. before i get back to hunt. due to the hot weather dont want to waste driving back and forth and seeing anything. plus 95% of the pics were getting is at night so i am waiting till it cools down before i go back.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Muliefever

Gotcha.. I am a sh*t ton of family in Soiux Falls. And in Rapid City. I can't wait to head back there pheasant hunting!
Yeah I live about 160 miles northwest of Sioux Falls. The pheasant hunting is going to be pretty tough the first few weeks of season here, there isn't any corn combined yet, and we have been getting alot of rain and everything is pretty much full of water.

My clients start showing up tomorrow for pheasant season, they might have to work a little harder at it this year than in previous years.

Quick Reply: Official Team Deacons of Death Thread (23)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.