Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Blood Fletch Society (12) >

Official Team Blood Fletch Society (12)

Community

Official Team Blood Fletch Society (12)

Old 11-02-2008, 03:52 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official TEAM 12 Thread

another

Old 11-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Typical Buck

Good deer my man!!! Congrats
Old 11-02-2008, 07:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

AWESOME deer man....a big congratulations. Can't wait to see the score on that dude.

I hunted all day today and saw ZERO deer during daylight. I got into my stand well before daylight and sat there strapped in with my harness falling in and out of sleep. I heard some leaves rustling and could see the shape of a deer in front of me and the awful musky buck smell greeted my nose. He stuck around for about 20 minutes before moving off. Never got a look at him, just know he had some antlers and he stunk bad. I rattled and grunted at first light but no response. I had highs reach 80 today so I was focusing on water. Aftenroon hunt provided no action.

I will try to get out for an afternoon hunt on Tuesday if I get to the house in time.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Your buck should also put us in the top 10 in standings. Rest of us just need to pick up our ends, put some bone on the ground, and were right in this thing.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:25 AM
Fork Horn

Nice buck man!

I had my closest opportunities this weekend. Friday I had my 1st legal buck (average 8 point)come in 10 mins after I hit the primos buck roar. I am thinking I might have actually called it in; however not sure. He came in and I got to full draw and he busted me.

Saturday morning I saw 2 small bucks and a few doe. Then Saturday evening I had deer all around me the whole time I was there. A 4 point was chasing a doe around. At last light I had another legal buck (bearly legal. 6pt, 4 on one side and 2 on the other) come by and it busted me when i drew. I need to be more careful drawing now. Since I can not get out hunting as much now I plan on taking what ever I can get. The rut is just starting here in PA so hopefully the big boys start chasing.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:22 PM
Typical Buck

NICE BUCK!!!!
i went grouse huinting and duck hunting last weekend got two grouse and two ducks, saw an albino deer, and one of my good friends shot a real nice 8 point that had a 19in inside spread. ill try to get a pic to show.

Ill be heading out on friday and all next weekend to hunt. Ive heard the ruts coming on here in wiconsin!
Old 11-03-2008, 07:25 PM
Typical Buck

heres the deer my firend shot
it was her first buck with a bow, and one hell of a buck at that!

Old 11-03-2008, 07:27 PM
Typical Buck

nice!!!
Old 11-03-2008, 07:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's a nice buck your friend got there blake...and one hell of a first buck.

Just a little bit of history with me and killing bucks.

6years ago I killed what was then my largest archery buck on November 6th. I then did not harvest a buck the next year with my bow and the following year I beat my own record on November 7th. Then once again, I did not get a year in 05 and in 06, 2 years after my last buck, I show my personal best that year and on November 8th. Well as some may know I did not harvest a buck last year and well it only makes logical sense that I will shoot my best buck on November 9th this year lol. I won't be able to hunt that morning but I will be in a stand that afternoon.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:03 PM
Typical Buck

Hopefully you'll continue the tradition and kill a monster!!

Quick Reply: Official Team Blood Fletch Society (12)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.