Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Death From Above Thread (31) >

Official Team Death From Above Thread (31)

Community

Official Team Death From Above Thread (31)

Old 09-01-2008, 07:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Death From Above Thread (31)

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Jumpum and Dumpum
I see he logged in this morning but despite the PM's and emails he didn't sign in. I'll be replacing him tomorrow evening.
Thanks!!! Oh... and send us a good one.
Old 09-01-2008, 10:13 PM
Typical Buck

Not sure if you guy's have already seen these but i thought you might like. http://cgi.ebay.com/1-Dz-Custom-Arro...QQcmdZViewItem

Meant to be!
Old 09-01-2008, 10:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: dstubb

Not sure if you guy's have already seen these but i thought you might like. http://cgi.ebay.com/1-Dz-Custom-Arrow-Wraps-DEATH-FROM-ABOVE-blood-trail-nr_W0QQitemZ360084923269QQihZ023QQcategoryZ20844QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Meant to be!
That is awesome!!! I guess Hunsucker made us famous.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Holy crap Mike, you're not wasting any time this year are you?

Congrats buddy, way to get season kicked off right.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:34 AM
Typical Buck

CONGRATS MIKE! The last time my team scored the first buck was 2 years ago. We won that year so the tread might as well continue...LOL.

Here's one I might take this year. I would like to leave him because he is only 3 1/2. I have his shead from last year, but 2 of the other guys have already said that they would take him given the chance.

-john

Old 09-02-2008, 09:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TX_Hoghunter

CONGRATS MIKE! The last time my team scored the first buck was 2 years ago. We won that year so the tread might as well continue...LOL.

Here's one I might take this year. I would like to leave him because he is only 3 1/2. I have his shead from last year, but 2 of the other guys have already said that they would take him given the chance.

-john

Wow, he is a great deer!! I wouldn't think twice about taking him. Theproblem I have with letting deer walk is neighboring properties could take him and then you will have missed out. Ifyou see him you should get him IMHO.

Also, I was looking through last years contest and the average deer that the winning team shot would only score in the middle 80's. Plus, they had two members not participate, which 2 zeros does hurt the average. If we can have 8 people score an 80 or better we will be near the top.if you think about it,Hunsucker's buckcounts for 2 people with the 80 average.
Old 09-02-2008, 06:29 PM

Those are all fine pics of deer! I took my cam down about a month ago and have not put it back up yet. I would say your deer Ryan would make it over 100, but would think 130 would be way at the top IMO. Rack looks like it is starting to get pointy and around here they do that when they are close to getting done growing. Hope I am wrong and he does what you want. But if he went over 100 he would be a record for me so I would be happy with him just as he is!! Good luck guys!!

Old 09-02-2008, 06:57 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: robbcayman

392 Jumpum and Dumpum
406 Robow45
117 txjourneyman
226 Hotburn76

146 Michael Hunsucker
101 midsouth_hunter
139 robbycayman
130 TX_Hoghunter
5 NEW61375
27 Fop23

The members in bold have checked in.

I think we will be just fine. Can someone come up with a name and avatar for us? I would, but I barely know how to turn on a computer, let alone do something of that caliber. Hey, even if you can't nail the biggest deer all we have to do is each get one.
I've added djs06dc5 to the team. Jumpum and Dumpum was on line yesterday and after repeated Pm's/emails he did not check in so I'm replacing him. Hopefully Dan will check in. I've PM'd and emailed him. Looks like a PA'n.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:36 PM
Fork Horn

yo! what's up fellas! i guess i've been added to the team, so i'm checking in. I am from (western) Pa. I would show you guys what i'll be after this year, but like rob/pa, i had a pc/hard drive failure and lost all my music (thousands of mp3's) and all my pics. anyways i hope my addition will be of some assistance. good luck to us, and be safe.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: djs06dc5

yo! what's up fellas! i guess i've been added to the team, so i'm checking in. I am from (western) Pa. I would show you guys what i'll be after this year, but like rob/pa, i had a pc/hard drive failure and lost all my music (thousands of mp3's) and all my pics. anyways i hope my addition will be of some assistance. good luck to us, and be safe.
Dan, welcome to the team!!! I'm glad that you're excited to be here and please don't disappear on us. -Ryan

Quick Reply: Official Team Death From Above Thread (31)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.