Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17) >

Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17)

Community

Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17)

Old 09-22-2008, 07:30 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Offical Team 17 thread

Nice deer Buckmaster! What are you others that are hunting seeing?? The farmers in the area I hunt say they have not seen as many deer this year. Hope it's because the deer are hiding in the corn. Looks to be late harvest this year which could make it tough. Still counting down the days to our season opens.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man it's getting close...three more days at work then I head to ohio on friday afternoon.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

here she is... shes a whopper now let me tell ya

Old 09-22-2008, 07:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great job Dave...love the kiddie pool.
Old 09-23-2008, 02:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

ill tell ya one thing.. saves on a big mess thats for sure... lil uncovient (sp) workin around but no mess in the end..
Old 09-23-2008, 05:43 AM
Typical Buck

Great idea on the pool! That one looks good to quarter and get those hind quarters in a smoker!
Old 09-23-2008, 10:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

An older gentlemen lost his life last night where I work on the job. So today we were sent home before even entering the jobsite. Tomorrow it will be a long day of safety, and ect..ect...followed by what should be a slow day Thursday. So two more days and I'm off to Ohio, and it's really terrible about the man who lost his life. Early word is that he was 61 years old and was set to retire at the begining of 09'. I didn't know him personally as he was a out of towner who worked nights, but it's always a huge wake up call when something like this happens. You can't take for granted that every morning when you leave home your going to return that night. My prayers are with his family.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:11 AM
Typical Buck

Wow that's terrible. You really just never know what might happen in a day.
Old 09-23-2008, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

i know all about loosin someone at the job.. 2 years ago we a guy get crushed in a machine.. which i did know him personally.. played softball together... bad thing was he had 2 kids oldest one was 4...we didnt work for 3 days after that... then 2 days of safety after that.....
Old 09-24-2008, 05:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Big day of safety today...I guess work as normal tomorrow and then I'm free to the weekend. I am however going to have to take a trip Friday to the pro shop and see what's up. I had the new grip on, and new strings, and for some reason my bow is shooting to the left. I have my sights moved all the way over to the left as well, so there isn't room for anymore adjustment. At 20 yrds it's less then a inch to the left. At 30 yrds it's 2inches to the left. I don't know if the grip gave me too much draw lenght and this was the result or what. I do need the string twisted to get the peep alignment again. But something is up and I have to fix it before friday afternoon.

Quick Reply: Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.