Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Sunrise Assassins Thread (16) >

Official Team Sunrise Assassins Thread (16)

Community

Official Team Sunrise Assassins Thread (16)

Old 08-21-2008, 06:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 16 Thread

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

Welcome everybody! My name is Jim Gorski. I live in Alden, New York. That is a small town about 30 mins east of Buffalo. I just turned 15 years old yesturday. I plan on laying the smack down on the big buck that roams my small parcel of land. I dont have any pics but I know hes there! I think we Should Think of a name? Right.
Well, happy birthday, Jim! You're right, we're gonna have to come up with a team name and an avatar.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:47 AM

So you would be agaist "The Black Stalions"?

Rack Attack
Silent, but deadly
Lung Popers
Old 08-21-2008, 09:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

How about "The Heart stoppers".. I'm still using the logo from last years team, and it'd sure make it easy for me.

I don't really care, so if you guys come up with something over the weekend, don't wait on me to make a decision. I'm easy to get a long with!
Old 08-21-2008, 10:39 AM

Treestand Assassins
Sunrise Assult
Big Buck Down
First Blood
Double Lung

Just a couple more ideas.

We also need to elect a captain. I was captain last year, so if someone else wants to do it , it's not a tough job.
You just have to keep track of everyone. I had some guys disappear last year for weeks, and one guy shot a buck but never posted a pic or measurements.
Keep posted up and let the team know what's going on. It's a lot more fun when you hear from the team. If you're going on a hunt for a week,let us know.

The way to win this contest is for everyone to contribute some inches to the total. Make SURE the bow is in the pic.

Let's have some fun and get to know each other.
Old 08-21-2008, 01:14 PM

Hello Again Mark,
Glad to see we're on the same team again.

Guys,
I looked over the teams and I don't see any one team that's loaded up. Except last year's winners. But they can be knocked off.
We stand a good chance if everyone can contribute.
We have a good representation of hunter's from different parts of the country.
We'll have our team hunting in Ill.and Montana,CO.,Tenn.,Kansas,Maryland's east shore NY,and PA ...so far.
And I'll be in a suburban community w/ some bruisers.
All big buck area's.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:54 PM

Welcome everyone.Has there ever been a team called the headhunters. How about widow makers,stag stickers,Good tines,tine takers. Something that hasn't been used befor would be nice. I can't wait ,3 more weeks till I leave for montana.

[/align]
Old 08-21-2008, 03:42 PM

"Good tines"...I like that.

Old 08-21-2008, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: dayna0306

Welcome everyone.Has there ever been a team called the headhunters. How about widow makers,stag stickers,Good tines,tine takers. Something that hasn't been used befor would be nice. I can't wait ,3 more weeks till I leave for montana.

[/align]
3 more weeks 'til Montana??? Must be nice. Season opens in Missouri on the 15th of September.... in Tennessee on the 27th of September and on October 1st in Arkansas. I get to hunt three openers.....[8D]
Old 08-21-2008, 06:35 PM

Got back from riding roller coasters all day, heads still a little confused, I really like the Tine Takers. Well I'll be captain if you guys want, I will be on here everyday. Well when we get more people checked in well vote, That one guy with a whole bunch of numbers in his name replyed to my PM saying whats that? Well see Good luck!
Old 08-21-2008, 07:07 PM

sup beginer bowhunter this year live in mo almost 12 also question does a doe give you points

Quick Reply: Official Team Sunrise Assassins Thread (16)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.