Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Broadhead Bandits Thread (43) >

Official Team Broadhead Bandits Thread (43)

Community

Official Team Broadhead Bandits Thread (43)

Old 08-21-2008, 04:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 43 thread!

ORIGINAL: SCBigBuckHunter

Here is my buck from last year. He measured 104 and some change. I'm looking for this or better.

That's an awesome buck SC, congrats.
Here's mine from last year (with a rifle)

Old 08-21-2008, 05:25 AM
Typical Buck

I'm pulling for you young guys. Even if we were not on the same team. Its so good for our younger generation to be involved in the outdoors.

The only name I've thought of so far is BroadHead Brothers. Will try to come up with some others.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ok team ... I've made an effort to E-Mail the ones that haven't checked in yet , hopefully they'll check in soon.
To all of the young members on the team congrats and I'm glad to see your with us , you guys don't know how lucky you are to get the first chance to hunt during the youth hunt if you have one in your state.
It is with high hopes that everyone checks in before September 15th , otherwise we might have to resort to getting replacements.
As for a team name , I'm sure if we all try to brain strom a bit we can come up with something everyone will be happy with.
I'll try to post up a list from the last two years so we can either choose from there or if anyone comes up with something real good.
As for the captain ... who ever wants to take on the ( job ) is fine with me just remember the captain has to keep Rob PA Bowyer infromed of everything.
As for the avatar / logo ... well deal with that after we come up with a name for our team so with all that said and done I wish you all good luck this season.
Just remember this is a fun contest so let's all try to have a good time and not offend anyone or get upset over the small issues.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Here's a list of team names from the 06/ 07 season ...
# 1 Rack Rangers Il Bow Man
2. Team Duece Lefty 26
3. Kickers - N - Stickers Washington Hunter
4. Deeranged Buck Magnet
5. Tree HuggersHighCountry BruteForce
6.Six on the Side Sideways
7. Dead Balls Fliedmouse
8. Big Buck AssassinsMobowhunter
9. Unleashed Jberryx24
10.10 Point Basserman
11. Pope and Young Possie Josh Keller
12. MEGA Bucks RDHunter
13. Lung Busters lte 662
14. MidWest TorphyStalkers Shadowace
15. Death from AboveWestern Ma Hunter
16. Underdogs Gr8atta2D
17. Autumn Assassins Beagel 001
18. Predators Cougar Mag
19. Stax of Rax Dr. Andy
20. Team XX Shed 33
21. Deermenators Chucker 34
22. Mud , Blood and TearsMathewsboy
23. Antler Mafia MotownHonkey
24. Hardwood Hunters Greg Mo
25. Big Buck Busters HNIJustin
26. Bone Collectors KSHunter
27. Antler AnarchistsHotbrun 76
28. BackStraps by BroadHeads HuntingEd
29. Antler Addicts RiSrut Stopper
30. Double Lung Yooper Mike
31. DropTine Bombers Dave C
32. Silent but Deadly Ohio Bowhunter 75
33. Full Draw DaggerBuck 2
34 Heavy Horned Buckeye Buckhntr
35. Nockdown Oneshot .7
36.Bro's B4 Doe's Mauser 06
37. Reapers of the HarvestJelen / Wofen 68
38. BroadHead Brothers BadshotBob
39. Droptine 39TurkeyStalker
40.' Size Matters'goherd1111
41. Tall Tines tbyrd

Old 08-21-2008, 12:39 PM
Fork Horn

My pick for team captain is RDHunter, If he doesn't want the job. The Maybe Rory/MO would be interested.
Old 08-21-2008, 01:01 PM
Typical Buck

Alright boys, I'm here. It should say louddrummer but oh well. I hunt mostly NW Missouri near the Iowa border. I'm a little more picky than most, so sorry in advance, if I choose to pass on some P & Y bucks this year. I only will shoot Missouri Big Bucks which is 140 and up class bucks. Have quite a few shooters on the game camera's so we'll see how it goes. Good luck to all of you!
Old 08-21-2008, 02:00 PM
Fork Horn

Checking in. I'll be hunting in South central and Western Wisconsin on4 differentpieces of private land. Have a few real nice ones on cam, so hopefully I can put one on the ground. Contributed to my team last year, so hopefully I can again!
Last year I told my team I wouldn't shoot anything under 130" gross......well I had to eat my words. Missed that mark by 1" and change..........So I'm not making any promises this year.
Anybody that wants to be captain...is fine with me. RDHunter looks to be a good rep. of the team.
As with team names, I'll think up a few and post them.

Well guys looking forward to getting to know all of you (since we'll all be on the same team next year!)let the smack talk begin and let'shave some FUN!
Old 08-21-2008, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys,

Just checking in. It looks like we got a strong team.

I'll be hunting in mid michigan during Octoberand then Nov 1 - 10 I'll be hunting at the hunting club I'm a member of. It's a 13,500 acre private club in northeast lower michigan. It's big woods hunting (no fences, no agricultural fields or food plots) but there are a few nice bucks up there. But it's very challenging hunting.

I've got a realistic chance at killing something in the 120" or up range if all goes well - which is a monster buck for this part of Michigan. I'll check in every day.

Terry
Old 08-21-2008, 03:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Looks like we got a great team guys! Can't wait to see us get on the board!
As for captains, RD hunter seems like a great choice to me also!
Old 08-21-2008, 04:09 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks RD Hunter for sending out the emails, I was planning on doing the same once I made it home this evening. RD would be my vote for captain as well.

It looks like we could do some good this year. Have a good mixture of hunters from all around the country. When does everybody get started? I will be starting on the 1st on two pieces of property and the 15th on the other.

Quick Reply: Official Team Broadhead Bandits Thread (43)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.