Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Moki Maddness Thread (36) >

Official Team Moki Maddness Thread (36)

Community

Official Team Moki Maddness Thread (36)

Old 09-02-2008, 03:43 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Moki Maddness Thread (36)

This was the first weekend in which I had no buck pictures...all does...
Old 09-02-2008, 04:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Moki Maddness Thread (36)

I got one picture of 3 8 pointers. i'll post it later, 2 of them are 1.5 yr olds, like seeing that!
Old 09-02-2008, 06:56 PM

Default RE: Official Team 36 Thread.

Sorry guys ive been out of the loop for the last couple of days. We have been extremely busy at work, anything new?
Old 09-03-2008, 06:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BrownBow33

Sorry guys ive been out of the loop for the last couple of days. We have been extremely busy at work, anything new?
Just three good bucks killed by other teams. Hunsucker killed an awesome whitetail and BHB killed an awesome Blacktail. Looks like we've got our hands full, but I think we got em.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:20 AM

ORIGINAL: bigjim12

ORIGINAL: BrownBow33

Just three good bucks killed by other teams. Hunsucker killed an awesome whitetail and BHB killed an awesome Blacktail. Looks like we've got our hands full, but I think we got em.
I hate hearing that!! There is nothing we can do about it here in Illinois!! October 1st cant come soon enough
Old 09-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Typical Buck

Well how was everyones weekend, I just got back, set out a few cameras, saw some good bucks, seen some other teams are having some luck..some nice deer!!!
Old 09-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

my weekend was good. i got in about 2 hours of bear hunting before spending the rest of labor day w/ the family. i'll be up hunting tomorrow night through sunday. we'll also put up the last couple stands and cut some shooting lanes. bow season is coming up quick.

Old 09-04-2008, 06:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck on the bear hunt RL. Take some pics if you get one. My weekend went good. We had a family get together on sat at my grandparents place. Checked the game cam and had four small bucks on it. Getting ready to go to the lease in the next couple weeks and set up a couple more stands.

Question: What does everyone do for a living?

I work in the machine shop of my Dad's sheet metal business. Starting to learn to program, set up machines, ect.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm an IT project manager at a company here in the twin cities. basically, i lead computer software development and implementation projects. i love it, but it doesn't work well with hunting because all the jobs are in big cities. anyway...

i'll definitely take pictures. i'm bringing the video camera with me up in the stand. i'm waiting for one particular bear, if anything else shows up i'll probably just get some video. we'll see.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:54 AM
Typical Buck

I am an Operating Engineer, I am the guy on those big machines at construction sites, work in refineries, building bridges, large buildings..So I get off all winter..

Quick Reply: Official Team Moki Maddness Thread (36)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.