Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official America's Team Thread (19) >

Official America's Team Thread (19)

Community

Official America's Team Thread (19)

Old 11-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official team 19 hang out...

Mo I am very sorry to hear about your bad luck. Getting sick sucks andI have been there a couple of times with the putting a dog down. Hope your luck changes soon.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

WOW sure got quiet in here. Is everyone out hunting or just getting ready for Turkey day. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving with friends and family.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:55 PM

Happy thanksgiving everyone. Don't eat too much and for petes sake put some more bone on the ground!!!
Old 11-26-2008, 01:16 PM

Just want to wish all my homies a Happy Thanksgiving! Sometimes it's difficult to find much to be thankful for, but it's there somewhere.

I'm looking forward to a 4 day weekend, and if I'm well enough (been pretty sick a few days) I'll be in a tree somewhere!
Old 11-26-2008, 01:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wish all you guys a great thanksgiving as well.

i got 4 days off starting tommorrow as well, its still gun season here until sunday, ill be out hunting and i think i might just take the bow instead. Hunting with the gun is just not the same, rather shoot them with the bow. Dec 1 bow opens back up here and i usually hunt pretty hard during the late season, so dont count me out yet fellas
Old 11-29-2008, 01:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and is back to work or play. I'm heading out to play this morning. Opening of gun season but myself and DaveH will be carrying bowsbut won't venture off of his property. His has been seeing a few different small bucks hanging around my stand but they are safe from both of us. There is also an Angus cow running loose on his property tearing up his food plots. No one has come looking for it and as of last night he was waiting on a phone call that might shed some light on who it belongs to. He put up 2 more steps for me in another stand I will be hunting this morning and told me to wear a rubber glove as he stepped in some cow chips not knowing and got it on one of the steps[:-].Great, Pueeee. I don't know, I saw a thread from GregH about his boots and cow chips being a great scent blocker. Anyway, got to get going.
Old 11-30-2008, 02:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

Nothing, only got a glimpse of that damn wild cow. He has wild painted on the side of him and as soon as he spots you he is out of there, he don't play.I might be done for the year. I have 4 in the freezer and it's getting pretty nasty out there weather wise. Might do one more hunt in Jan after these 4 weeks of gun hunting is over.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:15 AM

Coop? You okay brother? Starting to worry about ya a little.
Old 11-30-2008, 12:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Still breathing.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well I guess the team has given up, no posts in 3 days

Quick Reply: Official America's Team Thread (19)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.