Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official America's Team Thread (19) >

Official America's Team Thread (19)

Community

Official America's Team Thread (19)

Old 11-17-2008, 10:53 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official team 19 hang out...

Stubb I have not got him scored yet I will in the morning and get it posted. I took off right after I shot him and headed out west to try my hand out there. Did have a good week though seen alot of bucks passed on a 125" 4x4 and about a 135-140" 5x5 would have shot both of them but I know there was a 170" 6x6 floating around in the area could just not get him to come to the stand during shooting hours. It is rifle season here in NE right now so bow hunting is on hold until next monday(wife is out of town all next week so will be hunting hard). Heading to SD the saturday after thanksgiving to do some bird hunting and going to get a deer tag also my buddy that is going with me is going to video for me so that should be fun hopefully get my first deer on video.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

I believe Rob is in Ill or something therefore the updates haven't happened.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:09 AM

hunting hard, there is a 180 class im after, next two weeks off to hunt, will keep posted when score
Old 11-18-2008, 11:18 AM
Fork Horn

Ignored?!? Why ? Congrats to those who were able to put points on the board. I hope to be a contributer to the cause. It will be an uphill battle but keep team 13 in our sights.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

You ARE alive!!!! I had another hunt destroyed by the neighbor's lab this morning. I then moved a stand and saw 4 does and 2 bucks on that neighbor's property. I'll sit in that stand this evening and see if I can call one of those bad boys to my side of the fence. After that, I'll be buying as many anterless tags as I can and deplete the deer on HIS property.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:23 PM

Sick em' Coop!!! Go get em bud. Sorry about the jerk of a neighbor you have. Keep at it, and when you get that monster make sure you rub it in his face.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

I sat in the stand I moved last night and had 5 does feeding within 20 yards of me. Just at sunset something scared a skunk that was close and upwind from me. The stench didn't seem to affect the deer, but made my sit miserable for quite a few minutes. Been sick for a few days and its getting worse, had to promise my wife I'd stay in this morning and give the antibiotics a chance to work. But, I will be back out this evening or maybe a little earlier....
Old 11-19-2008, 06:31 AM

Sorry you don't feel well, Coop. It's making it's rounds around here as well. The daughter is finally going back to school today; she had strep. I feel like crap today, and most of my buddies have had it as well. Keep with it buddy, you'll get the luck you need soon enough.

I'm headed back to the farm Friday evening. It's the last weekend of MO's firearms season, but I'll have my bow. We'll see what happens I guess.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:31 AM
Fork Horn

well boys sorry it took me so long but I got the score posted for that deer this morning.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

mobow have you stuck one yet? I didn't see one in the score card..... but who knows I probably missed it[8D]

Quick Reply: Official America's Team Thread (19)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.