Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Perfect 10 Thread (32) >

Official Team Perfect 10 Thread (32)

Community

Official Team Perfect 10 Thread (32)

Old 08-21-2008, 10:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 32 thread.

Small ones at that [8D]>>>BAM<<<
ORIGINAL: buckeye

Again, I propose the team name Bucknutz
Old 08-21-2008, 10:39 AM
Fork Horn

This is the one i will be after this fall.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice buck Chancer! Hunting down here can be tough sometimes. Last year was the hardest year I have ever had in the woods in terms of seeing deer. I have scouted a ton and more specifically I have been riding around on the base I hunt and have been seeing alot of does with two fawns, which means they had a strong deer birth this spring. I am happy about that as last year the deer were few and far between. Not targetting any buck specifically as it is very hard to do so in the big woods. On the other hand, I know where the big buck sign is located in a few remote spots and plan on hunting them very hard during the pre-rut/rut in a rotating pattern to keep things fresh.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Ohio just called. Apparently, there was a glitch in their computer system, and all resident hunting licenses have been cancelled. For fall, 2008, Ohio will only be open to non-residents. All Ohio resident bowhunters are advised to bend over and kiss their asses goodbye.

Holllllllaaaaaaaaa!!
Funny.... That photo has scUM in the background.... Bet we won that game Even if a glitch like that did happen, I would go to PA and leave PA with it missing one of it's analomies [8D]
Old 08-21-2008, 02:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Buckeye, are you going to stay healthy enough to hunt this year? We all know its easier to eat tag soup when you can claim a bum shoulder.[8D]
Old 08-21-2008, 03:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: buttonbuckmaster

Buckeye, are you going to stay healthy enough to hunt this year? We all know its easier to eat tag soup when you can claim a bum shoulder.[8D]
Healthy yes, in fact I no longer own a 70 pound bowbecause ofthe injury. All of my bows are now 60 pounds max. It actually hurts still at times.
Old 08-21-2008, 03:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Funny.... That photo has scUM in the background.... Bet we won that game Even if a glitch like that did happen, I would go to PA and leave PA with it missing one of it's analomies [8D]
Scott I call them

TOFCKBHS

The One's Fran Cannot Kill Because he Sucks
Old 08-21-2008, 03:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Scott I call them

TOFCKBHS

The One's Fran Cannot Kill Because he Sucks
I am going to get myself one of those in the next couple years....
Old 08-21-2008, 05:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

If you have been in this contest previous years and killed a buck..... Post it up.

Here are my 2 entries from years past. 2004 is the buck on the right in this photo, 2005 I didn't put myself in position to take what I was after, 2006 the buck on theleft was my entryand last year I missed nearly the whole season with torn muscles in my drawing shoulder. I actually damaged them drawing on a deer. Sore subject.....

Anyhow, here are the pics.

They are reversed in this photo. 2004 on the left and 2005 on the right.

Old 08-21-2008, 06:15 PM

Hey Scott, if I put a buck on the ground this year, can I borrow your tape measure, I figure thats an easy way to add an extra 30" onto my score

Quick Reply: Official Team Perfect 10 Thread (32)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.