Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Horn Ultimatum Thread (38) >

Official Team Horn Ultimatum Thread (38)

Community

Official Team Horn Ultimatum Thread (38)

Old 08-24-2008, 09:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 38 Thread

RuttNutt got in yesterday, spent most of the day going over stands to make sure they are OK so he can take them with him to MD tomorrow and set them up this week. Spent the rest of the day in the woods looking for new places to Bear hunt. So what did you all do with yourselvels this weekend?
Old 08-25-2008, 12:37 AM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Sliverflicker

First and fore most... have agreat season!!

Looks like you have a good team. Looks can be decieving though!! [8D]

You gonna let RuttNutt get away withsassing you?? I would smackhim around a bit for you for lipping off... but he might hurt me. []

Any ways, keepDiesel77 in line and best of luck to you and your team.

Tim

Old 08-25-2008, 12:53 AM
Fork Horn

It looks like a couple of you have a few promising spots. I have been having a slow year wth the cams so far, nothing that I want to pull the string back for. I have seen a couple while glassing fields thatmight break the 140 mark.

It looks like Josh was the only one volunteering to be team captain? He's got my vote.

I really don't have any good ideas for team names right now, but its also almost 2 am
Old 08-25-2008, 03:21 AM
Fork Horn

Wow thinking of team names is hard. Heres some.
Team Right Place, Right Time
Team Monsters R' Us
Team Shootin' Shooters
Team Rut Kings

Old 08-25-2008, 06:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hehe Tim/TJF, you should be telling me to keep an eye on John!! Long time no hear buddy, hope all is well.

John, I had a few guys over Sat and Sun afternoon to shoot for a bit. My wife did a triathalon Sat morning so I was forced to go and sit in a chair and watch 2000 very fit ladies just as they came out of a cold lake, poor me huh lol. She finsihed 600 and some odd, so I was very proud of her. She beat her time last year by 6 minutes. I checked trail cam pics and put possibly my last bit of corn out. Boxed and shipped out about 25 orders. Tried to work in the yard, but my shorthairs were bringing me baby bunnies so I spent some time trying to find out where the dogs were getting them. Took my Mom out for her 65th B day with my family last night. Thats about it!
Old 08-25-2008, 01:08 PM
Typical Buck

I just got my order delivered to me at my desk. Thanks Andy. This is what I'll be wearing opening morning.

ORIGINAL: Diesel77

Boxed and shipped out about 25 orders.
Old 08-25-2008, 02:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: NavyDeerHunter

I just got my order delivered to me at my desk. Thanks Andy. This is what I'll be wearing opening morning.

ORIGINAL: Diesel77

Boxed and shipped out about 25 orders.
Fantastic Craig!! Make sure you smile for your web site pics when your posing with your buck or Doe [8D]
Old 08-25-2008, 03:26 PM
Typical Buck

Got this little guy off another property of about 23 acres that I hunt. Have never seen any real good bucks on this place, but this guy has potential.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/craigbuist/MDGC0003.jpg
Old 08-25-2008, 10:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Same to you Tim, and thanks for offering to take care of RuttNutt for me but I think I can still whoop him right now ( he's just getting over walking pneumonia).

Diesel sounds like you had quite a weekend, tell the wife congrats on finishing in the top third, cutting 6 min off her last years time is awesome!
Speaking of Shorthairs we had 9 pups last Sunday. Just over a week old now, they have 15 AKC Hall of Famers in their blood line.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:32 AM

I'm off to a late start[&:]. I mostly hunt public land but I got a hookup on private land in the Columbus, OH area. So it looks like I'll be chasing some suburban bucks. I put in my application for some Natural Preserve hunts as well. New York I'm just waiting on my tags and Indiana I'm still figuring out where the heck to go.

Quick Reply: Official Team Horn Ultimatum Thread (38)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.