Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Buck Luck Thread  (33) >

Official Team Buck Luck Thread (33)

Community

Official Team Buck Luck Thread (33)

Old 08-20-2008, 08:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 33 Thread

Awesome pictures! Great bucks! You're gettin me pumped, i think we have a great team this year!
Old 08-20-2008, 08:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

and one last one......I have two other nice ones out there and if I get nice ones of them tomorrow when I pull the camera I will pass them along.

Old 08-20-2008, 08:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Team Bad Luck....haha!!

Just a lil Bio to get started:

My name is Seth and I hunt Western MD(go figure). The area is not known for any bruisers but I do have fun trying! If all goes well may have a hunt planned for PG county MD which could be some possible potential? All in all im out to have fun, so no pressure anyone, dont be ashamed of anything you get as they are all trophies!!!! I will be using a Martin Jaguar Magnum 65lbs 29'' with Slick tricked Beman ICS 400 wth Tracers!
Old 08-20-2008, 08:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice welcome Mahoning!!!! You got some brutes there best of luck with em this year!!!!
Old 08-20-2008, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hunt NEOhio and Central Ohio and this year is the best year I have had with the camera. These pictures come from a new spot my brother in law weezled into and it is loaded with deer. Those photos I put up are just three of the quality bucks on this property out of five. I didnt fill my buck tag last year but this year is going to be a different story. The weather didnt work with me last year. This year I will be out every weekend with a sprinkle of week days. I take off the first full week of November and really get after it! Have no fear this year I am getting it done.
Old 08-20-2008, 08:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hunt all along the eastern shore of the chesapeake bay in MD. We've got some great hunting. My work schedule gives me every other friday off. And Im taking all the working fridays off during bow season. So I'll have 3 day weekends from mid sept to thanksgiving.

I also hunt on over 4000 acres in virginia of well managed property. But I wont get down there for but 2-3 bow hunts...

Old 08-20-2008, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Haha! I actually think Team Bad Luck would be kinda good.

Might help give me good juju.

WesternMD - when you going to PG county? going to hunt public land there?
Old 08-20-2008, 08:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HuntingEd

Haha! I actually think Team Bad Luck would be kinda good.

Might help give me good juju.

WesternMD - when you going to PG county? going to hunt public land there?

IF I do make it down it will be late October! I may be leaving a job of six years and dont know what kind of time I will have to play with here soon so its still in the air?? Itsprivate land it is a small parcel of woods in the middle of town(go figure again)! My cousin was fortunate enough to take probably a 140+ off this land three years ago! I hunted this land two years ago and seen 7 bucks in 4days with one being a nice shooter!! I didnt get a good look at it but my cousin did and says it made his look small!!!!
Gotta love every part of MD but the West!!!! Haha
Old 08-20-2008, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am fired up tonight! I ran all the guys on our squad and we have verterans who are dedicated to the site. I am not a negative guy but last year the team had not been on the site much. It is tough when team members fall off the face of the earth but I dont see it with this group. I like Team Bad Luck and why mess it up.
Old 08-20-2008, 08:25 PM
Typical Buck

Hey guys WakeCow(Nate) reporting for duty. Hunting West Central MN lost my honey hole this year but I got some other spots lined up near by.Season starts on Sept 13th but I'mthe bestman in my good friends wedding not a big deal its a long season. I make my ownhours too so I get to hunt a lot.

Quick Reply: Official Team Buck Luck Thread (33)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.