Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Elowapi Thread (15) >

Official Team Elowapi Thread (15)

Community

Official Team Elowapi Thread (15)

Old 08-21-2008, 09:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 15 Thread

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

Look at this.... 10 pages of running your mouths'/fingers instead of out scouting and getting ready for the season... All Talk.

Just like back in April, when the Master of BUCK got beat down twice.... I should change my name again to: B.U.C.K.master
Shouldn't you be planning a wedding?
Old 08-22-2008, 05:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

100 posts in 2 days and this slipped to page 2 already.

Maybe we should start on a name?

Team Grand Central Station
Hot Air Hunters
Long Winded Lurkers
Archers Who Talk Too Much

Ok so the last 3 may only really apply to Mauser, but still.

Old 08-22-2008, 06:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Germ

I think drhntr178is a lefty
You're partly correct, Germ. I am left handed at pretty much everything including shooting a gun. But as with most lefties I tend to be a bit ambidextrous. When I when I purchased my first compound bow 13 years ago they didnt have any left handed bows in stock at the shop.Being the impatient teenager I was,I bought a righty and havent looked back. I've always wondered which hand Ishot my old recurve with when I was a kid.
Old 08-22-2008, 06:30 AM

Here is a pic of two bucks we got on the property. The land is new, and about 100 acres. They are hanging out in a clover field and the camera i put out is right off of the ponds on the field. Looks like a good spot to me. There is a huge trail with the deer moving from the pond to field in the am and the field to pond in the pm. Best part is the spot i have picked out has a perfect wind for all of this!!

No name ideas from me yet.....

Pines

Old 08-22-2008, 06:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dang, I'm running out of breath just trying to keep up with the post.. LOL

Alright! A full team. And 3 former champs on one team.. Sweet!.

Old 08-22-2008, 06:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

You're partly correct, Germ. I am left handed at pretty much everything including shooting a gun. But as with most lefties I tend to be a bit ambidextrous. When I when I purchased my first compound bow 13 years ago they didnt have any left handed bows in stock at the shop.Being the impatient teenager I was,I bought a righty and havent looked back. I've always wondered which hand I shot my old recurve with when I was a kid.
Speaking of left handed, I was shooting my buddy's bow last night (lefty). It wasn't nearly as bad as I expected. Other than a little awkard feeling looking thru my left eye, I was solid and shooting very well. I've practiced shooting guns left handed just in case I needed it, which I have. THe lefty bow thing was pretty neat.

Germ I should have shot yours at the GTG
Old 08-22-2008, 07:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

You're partly correct, Germ. I am left handed at pretty much everything including shooting a gun. But as with most lefties I tend to be a bit ambidextrous. When I when I purchased my first compound bow 13 years ago they didnt have any left handed bows in stock at the shop.Being the impatient teenager I was,I bought a righty and havent looked back. I've always wondered which hand I shot my old recurve with when I was a kid.
Speaking of left handed, I was shooting my buddy's bow last night (lefty). It wasn't nearly as bad as I expected. Other than a little awkard feeling looking thru my left eye, I was solid and shooting very well. I've practiced shooting guns left handed just in case I needed it, which I have. THe lefty bow thing was pretty neat.

Always a good practice to be prepared. I always take a couple shots left and handed when i shoot sporting clays before dove season and a few while sighting in my rifle.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:02 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

You hand might burst into flame. The avatar Germ has is my surprised look that mine didn't burst into flames!

Old 08-22-2008, 07:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

You hand might burst into flame. The avatar Germ has is my surprised look that mine didn't burst into flames!
I think I remembered smelling some faint smoke, good thing you handed it back before we had any flames fireup.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

I normally dont post any trail cam pics, but here's a couple of my potential entries. I probably just jinxed myself [:@]

Quick Reply: Official Team Elowapi Thread (15)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.