HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 - 2009 Firearm Deer Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-2009-firearm-deer-contest-99/)
-   -   Official Team 21 "The Blood Brothers" (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-2009-firearm-deer-contest/261383-official-team-21-blood-brothers.html)

TexasBowHunter 09-05-2008 06:43 PM

RE: Official Team 21 Thread

ORIGINAL: afrdnckhntr

im thinkin we have a pretty good team. Texas im in san angelo right now, know any good places round here?
af,
I have a real good friend of mine that grew up in San Angelo and currently lives back up there, I will send him an e-mail and see what he knows...

afrdnckhntr 09-05-2008 07:40 PM

thanks man i really appreciate it

TexasBowHunter 09-05-2008 08:32 PM

No problem brother, I already sent him a e-mail, I am sure he will reply after the weekend. I go up there and dovehunt with him every year....

mossberghunter93 09-06-2008 08:59 AM

this mossberhunter93 checking in

mossberghunter93 09-06-2008 09:16 AM

do we have a team name and do we nead a captain?
if not i wouldnt want to be the captain because im not the best picture poster.i would say texasbowhunteris the captain but hemay already be the captain and i just dont know it:Dsorry for being a little late
and for a name assuming we dont already have one if so then im fine with that im not a picky guy
bone busters
bloody bullets
heart hunters
trigger happy hunters
if nobody likes these no prob it wont hurt my feelings

afrdnckhntr 09-06-2008 08:57 PM

horn huntin' hooligans

TexasBowHunter 09-06-2008 10:11 PM

Mossberg, Glad to see you checking in...
I am not the capt. but I don't mind being the capt. I will be on here just about the whole month of November but I will be hunting from Thanksgiving till mid December....

I am cool with whatever names you guys come up with!!!!

kevanddj 09-06-2008 10:18 PM

Evening guys
Got the ol' blood boiling this evening went out scoping and seen 5 bucks all mature fella's except 2 of them. One of them is the brusier from last year, he made it. Velvet is off as of this week according from the landowner, we're pleased with the outlook for this season so for. There working over the tree limbs pretty good this evening standing on there hind legs. Going out again tomorrow evening and try to shoot some footage with my son, hope I don't wear my welcome out with these big boy's. One thing thou it's on a county road that dead ends so they are use to the auto's driving by.

TexasBowHunter 09-06-2008 10:21 PM

Kev,
That sounds awesome,I wish you and your son the best of luck....
Guys I have sent pm's to the other two guys that haven't checked in yet, maybe they will get checked in and we will get the team filled up soon....Again, best of luck to all you guys this fall...

mossberghunter93 09-07-2008 08:49 AM

i say texasbowhunter is the Capn who will second the motion