Community
2007 HNI 5-Spot League Questions, comments, concerns, and trash-talk about the 2007 5-Spot league go here!

Week 7 Updates........

Old 03-05-2007, 07:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Week 7 Updates........

Let me know about any discrepencies..........

Old 03-05-2007, 10:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Week 7 Updates........

Darn .... well at least I moved up one , was hoping to be in the top five before the last week ends.
It's been alot of fun at any rate , sure have been getting alot of practice for being the off season , maybe I'll do better in the vegas league
Old 03-05-2007, 11:19 AM
Fork Horn

Well I cant see anything so I guess it's ok
Old 03-05-2007, 11:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: APAjaws

Well I cant see anything so I guess it's ok
I made it bigger for you this week and even put it in bold! You should change resolution on your monitor to accomodate your ancient old eyes.....lol. How are you gonna keep up with me on the 3D course this year if you can't see what your aiming at? [8D]
Old 03-05-2007, 12:05 PM
Fork Horn

When you host things onto here it wont let me see the image!!! Bold or no bold I still see nothing.
And dont worry about me on the 3D range...I'm not the one who needs glasses
Old 03-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

For those that can't see photobucket hosted images from work. Here you go.........

Old 03-05-2007, 12:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm going to make you earn that 2nd place finishif you beat me out this week.

I am going to hit it extra hard and shoot everyday this week.... I smell a career best this week
Old 03-05-2007, 01:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

I'm going to make you earn that 2nd place finishif you beat me out this week.

I am going to hit it extra hard and shoot everyday this week.... I smell a career best this week
Good luck.......lol. I shot a 446 on the vegas face last night, I haven't shot above a 443 in months.........I am back on track and boy does it feel good. I really have been in a slump since September because I took a break for hunting season and stopped seeing the coach for 4 months, and then the new bow setup really took a while to work through. If I can manage to keep focused on shooting good shots and not on score I can see a good mid 50's X count score this week. I am putting in a lot of time right now, I am doing aiming drills and a 10 yard game tonight, working with the coach tomorrow night, shooting the vegas league Wed,aiming and 10 yard drills on Thursday, and then probably my 5 spots HNI score on Fri or Saturday.

On camera, my shots and executionlook as good as it did last August/Septemberwhen I was at my peak and shooting my personal best ever. Hopefully we can both post a best game for our last score, I would love to see it.
Old 03-05-2007, 02:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Instead of having a drop week in case we miss a week, can we shoot an "extra" score to drop our lowest score????????
Old 03-05-2007, 02:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Primitive Weapon

Instead of having a drop week in case we miss a week, can we shoot an "extra" score to drop our lowest score????????
Well it's too late to do that now for this league, but feel free to add it as a suggestion for the next league. To be honest I really don't see it mattering much as long as everyone is held by the same rules.

Quick Reply: Week 7 Updates........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.