Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 HNI 5-Spot League
 Mobow, Germ and others at the June 3D SMACKDOWN >

Mobow, Germ and others at the June 3D SMACKDOWN

Community
2007 HNI 5-Spot League Questions, comments, concerns, and trash-talk about the 2007 5-Spot league go here!

Mobow, Germ and others at the June 3D SMACKDOWN

Old 03-06-2007, 12:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Mobow, Germ and others at the June 3D SMACKDOWN

What happened to the sticky thread w/ info on the event? I can't seem to find it...........

So who is definitely in this thing? What town is it in again? I need to decide if I will be flying or driving soon and if flying I need to know which airport.
I thought you were swinging by and picking me up!? [:-]

(Then again we have to be careful.......we'd probably get pulled over at the IL border for having to many X's in one vehicle)
Old 03-06-2007, 12:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

What happened to the sticky thread w/ info on the event? I can't seem to find it...........

So who is definitely in this thing? What town is it in again? I need to decide if I will be flying or driving soon and if flying I need to know which airport.

(Then again we have to be careful.......we'd probably get pulled over at the IL border for having to many X's in one vehicle)
In reality I probably could swing by, it would only add about 2 hours total to the trip according to yahoo maps and I could split it up staying at my old room mates place in York. It would be awfully nice to get on the PA Turnpike and just roll straight through the state too........rather than NY's 88 to 17 to 86, etc.....

Those Ohio hooligans might be waiting in ambush for us though to guarantee a win. It's been a while you know since anyone in Ohio has won anything....................
Old 03-07-2007, 10:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rick James

In reality I probably could swing by, it would only add about 2 hours total to the trip according to yahoo maps and I could split it up staying at my old room mates place in York. It would be awfully nice to get on the PA Turnpike and just roll straight through the state too........rather than NY's 88 to 17 to 86, etc.....

Those Ohio hooligans might be waiting in ambush for us though to guarantee a win. It's been a while you know since anyone in Ohio has won anything....................
Man I thought I would get at least a little friendly smack in response from buckeye on this one...............[8D]

Old 03-07-2007, 10:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Man I thought I would get at least a little friendly smack in response from buckeye on this one...............[8D]

A bigger fish just entered the pond. (He's hiding under a lilly pad)
Old 03-07-2007, 12:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

As far as I know I may be the only Buckeye attending the throwdown...... Phil mentioned it once but haven't heard anything else from him since.

A bigger fish just entered the pond. (He's hiding under a lilly pad)

Every dog has his day.... I'm just hoping this dog's day is when we toe the line together
Old 03-07-2007, 12:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Every dog has his day.... I'm just hoping this dog's day is when we toe the line together
Where is that smilie that spits his drink all over?..........

There it is.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Matt what's the low down on your Harrisburg shoot?
Old 03-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Do you mean that Indoor at the Harrisburg Sports Show?

Ifthat's the one you meanI shot it the first Saturday but didn't turn my card in.......I knew I couldn't make it up to shoot the finals the following weekend so I didn't want to take a spot on somebody else.

I shot 24 up for the 28 target format........I think the winner shot 3 up in the finals?
I think Ol' Rick James finished 3rd overall in the finals.

You'd enjoy that format, its so different thanplain flat indoor.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Do you mean that Indoor at the Harrisburg Sports Show?

Ifthat's the one you meanI shot it the first Saturday but didn't turn my card in.......I knew I couldn't make it up to shoot the finals the following weekend so I didn't want to take a spot on somebody else.

I shot 24 up for the 28 target format........I think the winner shot 3 up in the finals?
I think Ol' Rick James finished 3rd overall in the finals.

You'd enjoy that format, its so different thanplain flat indoor.
With all due respect Matt, the finals course and qualifying courses were VERY different and the finals course was much more difficult.......comparing finals scores and a qualifying score is apples/oranges. The top qualifying score (turned in) was 18 up, and I qualified at 10 up. The top finals score was actually 10 up and was shot by someone I actually beat in qualifying. You still shot lights out and were high score for the week in HC though, thats for sure.

Len's shooter from Macrotech in B-More (don't remember his name) I hear qualified in the money hunter class at 26 up from the same shooting position as HC I heard. Have you shot against him or know of him?
Old 04-04-2007, 10:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Any new comers for the smackdown? [8D]

Quick Reply: Mobow, Germ and others at the June 3D SMACKDOWN

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.