2007 HNI 5-Spot League Questions, comments, concerns, and trash-talk about the 2007 5-Spot league go here!

Decision made regarding missing a week..

Old 01-20-2007, 08:27 PM

Default Decision made regarding missing a week..

We have recieved several questions regarding not being able to turn in a score one week for one reason or another. Rick James and myself have discussed it, and we've decided the most fair way of handling this situation is as follows:

If circumstances prevent you from shooting the week's round and not turning in a score, your average will be that week's score. This way it will not hurt you, but it won't help you either. You will need to contact myself or Rick James via email and/or PM PRIOR TO THE CLOSE OF THAT WEEK.

Keep in mind only 1 absence score will be allowed. If you miss a second week, you will either be DQ'd from the competition or recieve a zero score for that week.

We discussed this at great length, and the other option would have been to allow a shooter to shoot 2 scores the next week. That would however cause a problem w/ the score sheet. The way it's set up, scores need to be turned in for each shooter every week. So this was the best compromise we could come up with.

If there are any questions regarding this ruling, PLEASE do not hesitate to contact either one of us. Thanks again for your understanding and patience as we move forward with this little science experiment.
Old 01-21-2007, 02:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Decision made regarding missing a week..

Sounds fair enough , I can live with it.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Decision made regarding missing a week..

thanks mo that helped me