Community
2007 HNI 5-Spot League Questions, comments, concerns, and trash-talk about the 2007 5-Spot league go here!

My string issues

Old 01-16-2007, 10:50 PM

Default My string issues

As I know you've all seen I'm having issues with the string on my bow. I plan on ordering a new string whether Bowtech plans on shipping me a new one or not.

Problem is, I don't know how long I'll have to wait before it gets here. I don't want to shoot the bow any more before I can get a new string on it because I don't want to make the problem worse. I don't know if I can get things squared away before our next scores are due.

What to do...
Old 01-17-2007, 05:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My string issues

Go to your dealer and let them know you need a bow for league. They should do one of a few things (or at least I know we would at the shop I am with). Loan you another bow of the same specs, take the string/cables off another bow and resolve the problem with Bowtech on their own. Have you contacted your shop yet?
Old 01-17-2007, 06:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

rick's got it right, get that fixed man!!! I dont want to hear any excuses when you're in last place!
Old 01-17-2007, 01:56 PM

I haven't contacted the dealer yet, no. I was waiting to hear back from Bowtech. I didn't want to get too many things going on at one time with this issue.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:22 PM

Just for future reference, I would go to the dealer first. They are the ones who need to handle getting it fixed, I know Hoyt prefers it done that way anyway....Anyway, keep us informed, an exception for one week may not be out of the question....
Old 01-17-2007, 06:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

Just for future reference, I would go to the dealer first. They are the ones who need to handle getting it fixed, I know Hoyt prefers it done that way anyway....Anyway, keep us informed, an exception for one week may not be out of the question....
So we bendin the rules for your girlfriend now???[8D]
Old 01-17-2007, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I may need the exception to my money hasnt got here so i can go pick up my baby yet so i may need the excuse to or at least me and washington will be tied for lest place or would i be ahead of him with my handicap
Old 01-17-2007, 08:49 PM

ORIGINAL: HuntingEd

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

So we bendin the rules for your girlfriend now???[8D]
Well, he is a bit of a girl, I mean...he wears make up for cryin out loud!! LOL.....Anyway, no.....if you look at the rules thread, page 3 we talked a little bit about exceptions being made for 1 week due to absence and such....If he can't turn in 2 weeks scores, he'll either be out or have to take zeros.....Here's the thread, page 3.

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1880421&mpage=3&key==

Old 01-17-2007, 08:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

haha i know mobow, just wanted to get my jabs in[8D]
Old 01-17-2007, 08:56 PM

ORIGINAL: HuntingEd

haha i know mobow, just wanted to get my jabs in[8D]
Get 'em in while you can buddy! Cause yer goin down!!

Quick Reply: My string issues

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.