Community
2007 HNI 5-Spot League Questions, comments, concerns, and trash-talk about the 2007 5-Spot league go here!

Snivel

Old 01-11-2007, 10:49 PM
Typical Buck

Default Snivel

I'm just here to whine a bit. It's great to see you all getting right into the 5 spots and I wish I were with you; look forward toour club shootsevery winter. Alas, I had shoulder surgery just before Christmas and won't be shooting at all for a few months, which is why I never signed up for this.

I did go to the local Wednesday gathering last night but the only shooting I did was the breeze with the other guys. It was neat seeing some of them shooting 5 spots for the first time and really getting excited about it - especially when they clobbered the X.

Keep having fun out there you guys.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:54 PM

Default RE: Snivvle

That has got to be tough, just sitting there, watching them pound the X's and you have to sit and wait.

Bide your time though, you will nail those X's soon enough.

Hope the recovery road is short and smooth sailing.

Old 01-11-2007, 11:24 PM

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery!! Keep your eyes peeled, there's talk of a vegas league upon completion of the 5 spot, and we will most certainly be doing this again next year.
Old 01-12-2007, 07:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to hear you are on the sidelines. Do what the doc's say and you will be back soon. This league has me pumped up to a different level. Usually this time of year I am putting the bow away until spring and outdoor shooting starts. I am loving punching the x's. Well at least attempting to punch them.