Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 49-Official Team Head Hunters  Thread. >

49-Official Team Head Hunters Thread.

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

49-Official Team Head Hunters Thread.

Old 09-02-2007, 09:04 PM

Default RE: Okay, Last team...TEAM 49.

ttt
Old 09-03-2007, 05:01 PM

Just got back from a weekend up north. I see we finally have enough people to make a team. As far a names go I like HOT PURSUIT, and DRAGGING UP THE DEER. As far a captains go, I would be more than happy to take the helm.

A little info about me. My name is Steve and i live in SE Wisconsin. I am 21 years old. I do my hunting in La Crosse and Marinette Counties. I hope to help out the team by dropping a big La Crosse buck this year.
Old 09-03-2007, 05:53 PM

draggin' up the deer is good w/ me, as far as captain i dont care who it is....prob needs to be the person thats on here the most or the pne who has the most posts
Old 09-03-2007, 06:54 PM

Its time for everyone to check in and vote. For the team name I vote Draggin up the deer.

rankbull - in
baldntatted - in
mblb679 - in
bear69 - in
mitchell usmc - in
crazyguy117 - in
Old 09-04-2007, 06:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

My name is Sam, I'm from the Fredericksburg area in Virginia. I'm 34, have four children and love to hunt. I've got a couple of big boys scouted out for this year. My season opens on Oct. 6th.

I'm fond of the name "head hunters" simply because that is what we're doing in this contest, but you guys can pick whatever you like. I'm just glad to be here, and ready put the smack down on a big boy this year!

Good luck,

KP
Old 09-04-2007, 10:04 AM

I am in with either name. As far as captain goes if Crazy wants to that is fine too. What does the captain have to do anyway?

I am 39 and turning the big 40 this year. I am going to give myself a big buck for my birthday. I hunt in Southeast Wisconsin and also Southeast Ohio. Both lands have some dandy bucks so I am looking forward to comtributing to the team this year.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:41 AM

8 checked in, 2 more for a complete team.

rankbull - in
baldntatted - in
mblb679 - in
bear69 - in
mitchell usmc - in
crazyguy117 - in, draggin up the deer
killer primate - in, head hunters
ihelge - in

ihelge (Dale)?, if you dont mind me asking, where in SE wisconsin do you hunt. I have access to 2 properties in New Berlin. That is where I do all of myweekday hunting. There sure are some monster bucks running around down here.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:34 PM

Im all for Draggin Up The Deer! Crazy for captain you can have it brother. Im not on here as much as I used to be so you prolly a good choice for it. Went scouting last night and found a great 12 pointer that looks to have a little drop tine on the right side. I moved my trail camera this morning to try and get a shot of him. Maybe fellas,.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:40 AM

Crazy,

I hunt south of Whitewater. I lease some land for hunting over there and have been managing it for 8 years now. Just hoping for a 175 or bigger. I have one that made it through last year on my trail cam photos that should be dandy this year. I haven't seen him since December though. I have another 150-160 on film this year.

I may also do a little trophey hunting up by BlackRiver Falls at a cousins managed land up there. I will at least be doing some filming up there.

Old 09-05-2007, 09:55 AM
Fork Horn

Hey guys.I mean winners , right???I am finally here.Took a short vacation with the family before they dont get to see me much soon.I have 24 days to go.Havent got much scouting done , but I know where there is a couple nice ones from last season.Just didnt get it done last year , but bagged a decent 8 pt.I am 26 yrs young and hunt primarily mid - southern ohio.Name for team Draggin Downed Deer or whatever you guys said earlier.Capt.Crazy good with me too , but must do your job.I dont know what that consists of but get er done

Quick Reply: 49-Official Team Head Hunters Thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.