Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 48-Official Team Whack'Em and TRACK'Em  Thread >

48-Official Team Whack'Em and TRACK'Em Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

48-Official Team Whack'Em and TRACK'Em Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 03:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 48-Official Team 48 Thread

Captain mike.. You like the blood trail those NAPs leave? Oh wait your still waiting to shoot your first deer. You guys should rethink your choice of captain.. Maybe find someone out of diapers..
Old 09-13-2007, 03:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Planter

Captain mike.. You like the blood trail those NAPs leave? Oh wait your still waiting to shoot your first deer. You guys should rethink your choice of captain.. Maybe find someone out of diapers..
Please...This is my first deer...

Old 09-13-2007, 03:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

I beleive thats your first. You would not lie about shooting a little skipper like that. You get him mounted?? Hopefully your second will be older than 1.5years..
Did you get that with your Xbow pistol?
Old 09-13-2007, 03:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I beleive thats your first. You would not lie about shooting a little skipper like that. You get him mounted?? Hopefully your second will be older than 1.5years..
Did you get that with your Xbow pistol?
No, I used a Knight 50cal. muzzleloader, and I'm very proud of this deer.How big was your first deer?
Old 09-13-2007, 04:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

It was a little doe I stuffed right into the crisper drawer of the fridge. Did not even have to drag her. Threw her up on my shoulders. Even put my Blaze orange vest on her just in case so kid might be out in the woods with his sling shot or Xbow pistol.
Truth be told, it was a nice 8 pointer I shot at 15 yards with a cigarette in my mouth and a salami sandwich in my lap. Don't mind being lucky and have no objections to stupid deer or kids..
Old 09-13-2007, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll bet you have alot more of those small deer in your meat container. Any of them shot legal? Any dogs? Not a bad 15 yrd shot, did you have any problems with your gun hitting the window of your pickup?
Old 09-13-2007, 07:57 PM
Fork Horn

It was a little doe I stuffed right into the crisper drawer of the fridge. Did not even have to drag her. Threw her up on my shoulders. Even put my Blaze orange vest on her just in case so kid might be out in the woods with his sling shot or Xbow pistol.
the funny thing is i believe this part more the than the o i was hunting with sandwhich in my one hand and a cigarette in the other so i kicked off my boots and pulled the bow back with my feet and released with my big toe.....uhuh sure ya did ace

Old 09-13-2007, 08:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

That great Capt. Mike. Now I'm a poacher AND a dog killer. You gonna use marbles or ball bearings out of your sling shot this year or are you gonna stick with your Xbow pistol ? Do you combine your scouting with playing cowboys and indians with the rest of thekids on the block or do you just sit in someone elses stand? Your gonna be deadly when youstart to grow hair on your chin.
If your occupation is bowhunter your gonna be awful hungry. You sure thats your deer in that picture?? Well get yourself to bed as the school bus won't wait for you.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:53 PM
Fork Horn

Planter.....stop back and visit when your team posts some numbers on that scorecard.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:59 PM
Fork Horn

Team Whack'Em & Track'Em Team Whitail Warriors

Quick Reply: 48-Official Team Whack'Em and TRACK'Em Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.