Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 48-Official Team Whack'Em and TRACK'Em  Thread >

48-Official Team Whack'Em and TRACK'Em Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

48-Official Team Whack'Em and TRACK'Em Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 07:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 48-Official Team 48 Thread

Great work Elk! THANK YOU!!!
Old 09-08-2007, 07:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

I resized the avatar so all you have to do if you want it is to:

1. Right click on the avatar and select "Save Picture As" (save under My Pictures)

2. Then name your picture. (Example "Team 48 Avatar")

3. Now go to, " My Profile", then go to "My avatar"

4. Select "Upload my picture"

5. Now click "Browse" and go to "My Documents" then "My Pictures"

6. Now select "Team 48 Avatar" then click "OK"

7. Now scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click "Apply"

Now Your Done!

Old 09-08-2007, 10:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Let's see if the avatar shows up on this post
Old 09-08-2007, 10:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good stuff!!

So this morning I saw a coyote, a hawk, a bunch of squirrels, and a nice 8 pointer. He snuck in on me, I didn't see him until he was 15 yards away. I waited for him to step behind some brush to grab my bow and stand up. He must have seen me stand up. He just stood there, he only needed to take about 5 more steps and I would have whack em and track em!! Instead he blew once and took off. Daggone it!! I'll give ya'll another report after this afternoon's hunt!
Old 09-08-2007, 10:57 AM

Kinda sounds like my morning in NJ. I had a nice fat doe and a small racked 6 point come in about 8:30 50 yds out with some serious brush in the way. Couldn't coax them in any closer. That doe woulda been great to fulfill my earn-a-buck requirement. Oh well going to hunt a different property this evening where the does abound!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2007, 11:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck to both of you!My deer season doesn't start until the 23 of September...[:@]
Old 09-08-2007, 04:54 PM
Fork Horn

Hey fellas. Been having problems posting.....site is all messed up. Been trying to get in for days and it keeps logging me out? Well anyways, I got the avatar up. As for the other topic....wait until the site is fixed before we go replacing anyone. I'm not defending them, but I have been trying to post for days now. Will be talking to you guys.....hopefully. LOL Don
Old 09-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Fork Horn

Ay boys im finaly here...lookin forward to kickin some a.. Butt and hopefully we can become this years champions. Lets GIT R DONE BOYS
Old 09-08-2007, 06:48 PM

Welcome Barth! Evening hunt was exciting! Had 10 different does around the stand at one point or another. 2 little scrub racked bucks, a forkhorn and a spike. One fat doe almost met the business end of my spitfire mechanicals....I just neededher to take about 5 steps to the left....she heard a branch fall and darted away taking the spike with her. I NEED to kill a doe so i can hunt the property's that are holding the big bucks!!! Damn NJ Earn-a-Buck early season crap. Oh well, maybe Monday evening.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: krazyvan

Welcome Barth! Evening hunt was exciting! Had 10 different does around the stand at one point or another. 2 little scrub racked bucks, a forkhorn and a spike. One fat doe almost met the business end of my spitfire mechanicals....I just neededher to take about 5 steps to the left....she heard a branch fall and darted away taking the spike with her. I NEED to kill a doe so i can hunt the property's that are holding the big bucks!!! Damn NJ Earn-a-Buck early season crap. Oh well, maybe Monday evening.
Do you like the NAP Spitfire broadheads? I usually use Wasp broadheads, but this year I wanted to try a mechanical head. They are suppose to fly like field points. Do they???

Quick Reply: 48-Official Team Whack'Em and TRACK'Em Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.