Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 15-Official Team KILLIN KREW Thread >

15-Official Team KILLIN KREW Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

15-Official Team KILLIN KREW Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 01:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 15-Official Team KILLIN KREW Thread

Nicely done sport4, like I said before Rob can probably get that picture uploaded for you.Congradulations, on the fine buck!
Old 11-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks alot! Now maybe this will open up the flood gates, and we will get some more bucks on the ground. I have another pic of it that I will post and even more on my phone that I will try and get on the computer.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm spending Fri- Mon hunting in Wi. Hopefully I'll connect on a buck to keep our team alive.
Old 11-05-2007, 04:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 11-05-2007, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

sport4 - all you have to do is change the uppercase IMG to lowercase img:

Nice friggin buck by the way!!!

I gun hunted this weekend. saw a nice buck at 10 yards broadside saturday morning but it was 15 minutes before legal shooting. little bit later I watched another hunter shoot it. dropped within 50 yards of me. I was cowering behind a tree because the buck was kind of between me and him. that guy was a real goof. anyway...
Old 11-06-2007, 08:19 PM
Fork Horn

Ok will do thanks. And the picture was taken at my house because I shot him Sunday and thought it was a bad shot and took up the trail the next morning before school. I couldn't sit around and take pictures I had to get back. Although there are a couple pictures on my phone that were taken in the woods. He ended up only going 80 yards but it was through CRP and I couldn't see or hear him go down. I was extatic when I found him though because I thought there wasn't a chance in hell that I would. To make matters worse the next morning I woke up to a frost and it wiped out the little amount of blood I found the previous night, so I walked around blindly in the CRP and luckily came across him. It was a lot of fun. He did not have a very big body and I thought he had a lot of growing left to do but I just could not pass this one up. I heard him first in the set-aside and I wasn't for sure what it was but when I started grunting I knew he was a buck because I could hear him tearin up some trees. He came off of his does to because they came out of the set-aside about 80 yds up and I could hear him coming closer and closer from that direction until he finally stepped out at about 40 yds. I knew right away that he was a shooter and waited until he got to about 20 yds. I maaad to stop him and he looked into the woods but in my direction so when I shot it gave him time to duck the arrow and it hit real high but luckily for me he got himself to an angle to where my arrow clipped a lung and hit what also looked like the aortic artery because when the arrow hit I saw blood shoot out.
Old 11-11-2007, 02:51 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys I shot a spike w/ 12" tines, can we count him for points?
Old 11-12-2007, 03:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Back 40 Tree Rat

Hey guys I shot a spike w/ 12" tines, can we count him for points?
of course! Not like we're going to win anyway, it's all for fun.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

No luck this past weekend, farmers dogs were chasing rabbits in the woods
Old 11-13-2007, 08:16 PM

Nice buck sport4!

I went out last weekend and came up empty handed. Had a couple elk come in to my stand though. I won't be able to get out again until December, but will be hunting in a very good area, so my chances are good.

Quick Reply: 15-Official Team KILLIN KREW Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.