Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 36 Official Team PassThru Thread >

36 Official Team PassThru Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

36 Official Team PassThru Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 08:35 AM

Default RE: 36 Official Team PassThru Thread

stubby 5x5

Old 08-20-2007, 08:37 AM

nice 4x4

Old 08-20-2007, 10:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: deadstick

Wiihunter, I bet you're having the same problem as I was with the avatar...

When you go in and upload it, don't forget to go to the very bottom of the screen and hit "OK" or "Apply"
DUH. Thanks man that took care of it. Looks like we have been busy. I gotta get caught up on reading here.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 36 Official Team 36 Thread

ORIGINAL: TRYKONOISSEUR

Me an the Trykon are ready to do some slaying
I sure am! I'm ready to go just waiting for opening day. OH I guess you must have been talking about your Bow.I had a Trykon last year it it was what I thought was the best bow out there....Until I shot the Vectrix. And then the Guardian.[&:] Good luck Rammer that Trykon will knock'em dead for sure.
My Trykon is all set. I put everything I had into that bow last year and really like it. Only issue I have is the roll over is very harsh but I shoot it well. When the Vectrix, Guardian and Drenalin cameout I told myself I would NOT shoot any of them.Well a guy was setting up the Vulcan this past late winter early spring and asked if I wanted to shoot. I said no but he talked me into it. That bow was great so I went an shot the others as well. I don't have anything yet but I do know I will be getting a new bow over the winter. Gonna see what all comes out from them. I am really wondering how the Guardian does with the moving pivot points in the field. Not a huge have of Mathews anymore. Had one but I shoot the Hoyts better. Just me I know. They are all great bows. I like to think that I will keep my next bow for more then a couple of years but I know that is not realistic. I also know I can afford to replace every year. Sure wish I could though.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

You guys have some great looking bucks there. What cameras do you all use. I have the WildView 3 (2 of them) and Bushnell 1.3 (3 of them). I got the bushnell on sale at gander mountain last year. They get wet inside and short out the cards right away. I don't seem to get any pictures out of them. The WildView is working ok but when I copied the pictures to my thumb drive they didn't work good. Really didn't have much anyway. Some does with fawns and a few small bucks. Nothing very big.I will be checking the cameras one more time before the season. Labor Day weekend I will make sure all 9 hanging stands are good to go.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice lookin bucks Rammer, we should definately have a decent score this year!

I'm gettin all geared up for the season, less than 4 weeks now... Gotta build 30 arrows, but its all fun
Old 08-20-2007, 04:15 PM
Host of Hosts

Not a huge have of Mathews anymore. Had one but I shoot the Hoyts better. Just me I know. They are all great bows. I like to think that I will keep my next bow for more then a couple of years but I know that is not realistic. I also know I can afford to replace every year. Sure wish I could though.

I'm like you I think Mathews makes good bows, but I can't shoot them as good as the Hoyt's and Bowtech's. It has alot to do with the real thick grips on the Mathews. I like the slimmer grips. I know I could change a Mathews grip with an aftermarket, but it gives me an excuse not to want one.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

some great pictures there. i need to get out and check my camera, it must be way past full. hopefully tomorrow or thursday i will get the chance. keep practicing everyone
Old 08-20-2007, 10:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I did some sweet talking to a non-local guy that owns a killer piece of property not far from my house. He let me go into his trees this spring and shed hunt (found 40 some odd sheds in those trees), and I now have permission to hunt that spot! I'm pretty pumped up now, I need to make a few more treestands now!
Old 08-21-2007, 07:57 AM
Typical Buck

Hey wihunter, I use Moultrie digitals,but I can't remember the model number right off hand. They're rather inexpensive and take pretty good pics, but the trigger's a bit slow. I generally aim them up/down the trails to give them time to get the pics rather than hoping the deer stop right in front of it. I still have 2 Leaf River film cams that take absolutely awesome pics, but I haven't had time to put them out or have time to deal with the film thing.

Quick Reply: 36 Official Team PassThru Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.