Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 32-Official Team Freakdaddys Thread >

32-Official Team Freakdaddys Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

32-Official Team Freakdaddys Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 08:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 32-Official Team Freakdaddys Thread

nice....I wish I couldget out..still sighting the bow and getting adjusted to it!
Old 10-03-2007, 06:37 AM
Fork Horn

Don't rush it. Better to get things right and have no regrets. We got all season. Okie, don't you just hate that[:@]. Usually it happens with bucks and not does. I didn't go out lastnight because I had to get the grass mowed. As I was putting away the mower I saw 4 does standing right under my tree. Ain't that the way it goes?
Old 10-03-2007, 03:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

man...the doe part sucks...Every Tried stalkin?? I tried last year on a 8...I was walking on the edge of the field and a doe spotted me and ran..then got around to the buck and he was across the field walkin back into the other part of the woods.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:16 PM
Fork Horn

Last year I actually stalked up to a doe feeding on the edge of a bean field. Wind was blowing right into my face and I had great thick cover. I never did shoot her though. I just wanted to see if I could sneek up on a mature deer. I got to 25 yards and was able to draw on her. I only had 1 tag left on me and had already put 2 does in the freezer. I should have taken her though because the closest I ever got to a shooter buck was about 70 yards.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

yea.....my uncle shot 8 does and 2 bucks last year...I'm going for 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-04-2007, 11:20 PM
Typical Buck

Got my new g-5 me sight put on today. Love it. I'm ready. Only 9 more days!
Old 10-05-2007, 06:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

nice...how you liking it?
Old 10-05-2007, 03:24 PM

Okay fellas, I'm leaving work and heading up to my lease. I FINALLY GET TO GO HUNTING!!!!

I'll check back with y'all on Monday.

Good luck this weekend!

Waid
Old 10-05-2007, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Pulled the trail camera on Wednesday. I'm not sure if I got a single doe on it. Bachelor groups. Put the cam on a pine tree, next to the only white oak dropping acorns in the county. Community scrape going on under a licking branch. Got a few dinks, some potential 2-3 year olds and two good mature deer. One of which I have named Stop Sticks... you can imagine why. 15 scorable points and almost all are straight up off the main beams.... great main beam mass, but his tines are fairly skinny... think Gothic Catherdral style spire and spits. Massive deer though, a 150+ buck. I'm emailing myself the pics from the girlfriends Mac, because I cannot resize pictures to post on here. I'm going to try and photo bucket a few of them and embed them if I can. If not, maybe he will already be dead by the time I get them on the net. Only catch is, I'm giving my girl first crack at him... so hopefully she'll kill him. If not... then we'll have a good score on the board if I can get him out in the day time.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:30 PM
Fork Horn

I had a good day today. I didn't get to go hunting but a Gander Mountain store had their grand opening sale today. The first hundred people got a ten dollar gift card. I was number 120.[:@] But the good part about it was that they had prostaffers at the store. So today at noon I got to meet Michael Waddell. I got his autograph and took some pictures together. He was pretty cool. So overall it was a good day.

Quick Reply: 32-Official Team Freakdaddys Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.