Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 22 - Official Team The Timber Rattlers Thread >

22 - Official Team The Timber Rattlers Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

22 - Official Team The Timber Rattlers Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 22 - Official Team 22 Thread

Thanks Hardwoods for the welcome, and welcome Trex and DaRookie. Glad to see you guys aboard.
Old 08-12-2007, 06:31 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks Herd. Welcome Trex -- I'm sure if you got that buck no one here would complain .
Old 08-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys. I'm 41 and hunt NE Pa. I'm currently in Birmingham, Al on buisness and my God it's hot down here - 102F this afternoon. I have 62 acres of my own and I belong to a small club with 500+ acres. Time has been my big issue the last couple of years but I've made a promise tomyself to get out more this year especially since I bought my dream house/property this year. Good luck to everyone.

Tom
Old 08-12-2007, 07:15 PM
Fork Horn

Huckleberry -- Just saw some of your pics on the enigma website, very cool. Looks like you've had some amazing experiences over the years.

Welcome, Pa.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Trevor here,
representing Ontario, I may be the newbie of the group, only one bow kill, but it was a buck, and there are a few nice ones running around the 2 farms that I have access to. I'm hunting permanent stands over/leading to soy, both farms are only 100acres each, but I'm hardcore enough to stay put sunrise to sunset.

Heres a pic (some of you have seen it) just to get the blood boiling, as far as I know the big 10pt made it thru last year (pic taken form my stand):

Old 08-12-2007, 07:47 PM
Fork Horn

Tschaef,

Welcome. No, you're not the newbie of the group. I'm brand new to bowhunting, but excited about it.

Those are some nice bucks too, bro. Also nice that the pic was taken from one of your stands...hopefully next time you'll have the bow instead of the camera . Good luck to you.
Old 08-12-2007, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome everyone! This is going to be a hoot! I've read everyone's bios. I really think we have a strong chance of pulling this off. We're a pretty solid group with a wide array of hunting opportunities.I think the key with be persistence. ZEROPERCENT LETOFF until we all have our bucks!

Clayton, I received your PM. I will look into it...

Chad, the Enigma is the secret, you're due! Let's give Chuck something to be proud of! I've got good friends in all those state. Whenyour job situation is clear, I may be able to help.

Trevor, those are some fine looking deer. Stay after them!

Thanks Mike, I have be blessed with some very good friends. Together, we have made some very special hunts. I have found that planning works much better than dreaming. I scrimp and save, work extra hours, do side jobs, etc. I do whatever it takes to pullthose types of hunts off. My wife is a God send. She supports me most of the time...

Rex, us young guys will be calling on you for pointers!

Chris, is it true all non-residents who applied for ILL. archery deer tags drew? I will be hunting there Nov. 2-6th. I haven't heard a thing from the state.

Tom, where about are you hunting in PA? No shortage of deer hunters in your state, eh?

One last thing. I am sponsored by PSE. As such, I can get any of their products at dealer's cost (anything). I will pass on those savings (plus shipping) to my teammates. So if you need arrows or a new bow, etc. let me know.

Let's have fun!
Old 08-13-2007, 06:00 AM

i know we still have a few yet to show, but for all those that i havent talk to....just wanted to give a shot out....look forward to bringing in some big bucks and hopefully we'll have a good season...

Clayton

Old 08-13-2007, 06:08 AM

I saw where Huck was offering his services and it was rude of me to not offer mine. Im a bohning archery pro staffer and I can get deals on all bohning archery, almost anything to do with arrows and accessories. So, the team is looking good and Im getting all excited. Lets be thinking of that famous name of ours and picking us a captain. I'm working on a logo for us.

Clayton
Old 08-13-2007, 06:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Huck and Clayton thanks for the offers.Clayton I may be hitting you up for some blazers in the near future.

ORIGINAL: iamyourhuckleberry

Chris, is it true all non-residents who applied for ILL. archery deer tags drew? I will be hunting there Nov. 2-6th. I haven't heard a thing from the state.
Huck,I have been hearing that everyone will receive tags. However, don't take it to the bank, as I am not 100% sure of it. This is just what I have been hearing through the grape vine.

Quick Reply: 22 - Official Team The Timber Rattlers Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.