Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

THE WINNERS (Team 13)

Old 08-11-2008, 08:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 13-Official Team 13 Thread

Sweet. I am now in the process of putting my video up on youtube, to get Fran off my back! Haha

It may be confusing, but i jumped around from clip to clip fast to get a video short enough so the pricks will let me upload it. But you'll get the jist of it....in a minute.....

Here it is..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsQEAaSUk2M
Old 08-12-2008, 06:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Al that rocked I love how that little buck jumped back when the big one walked near him.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Damn guys - great work!

Al - that footage is impressive buddy! Wow. Some of those bucks are hammers! Will you be hunting in any of those areas? Or are those deer for viewing enjoyment only?

I've got a fair amount of decent deer on tape now, mostly on spotlight - but I didn't edit it yet. My two options are either to cut it all into one nice, long vid at the end of the season, and post it on huntingfootage.com (they allow big videos) - or I could chop it into smaller bits and put it on youtube. Or both.

Danno - I think both of us need to work on focusing the goddamn camera. Al apparently has it figured out. Even on autofocus, both of the cameras that I had - they keep fuzzing out. Maybe it's b/c Ishake and wobble and tiltthebloody thing all over the place. I insist on taping deer that are a mile away - and that doesn't seem to help things either.

Jason - You'll have to post some of your trailcam pics once you get the cards pulled out.

I think as soon as I get some spare dough (maybe in 2039), I'm gonna invest in a few digital trailcams - just to put them out and see what's lurking.

Duke - you've been pretty quiet lately. How ya been?
Old 08-12-2008, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dan- I thats probablythe best deer interaction ive ever got on camera, ive got 22 minutes of that big fella strutting around the field like he owns the damn place. Coolest thing ever.

Fran- Those boys are 100% NON-huntable LOL. But they are a pleasure to watch thats for sure.
Not sure about your focusing issue, ive never had any problems with it in my cam...

I am one with the camera.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

So the wife and I were out shooting our bows when I came up with a great idea.I set up a small tennis ball,it's a dogs chew toy, anyway I set it up on a bucket and the first one to shoot it off from 15 yards gets to choose who get's top. Well I let her shoot first she smoked it on her first shot. Now she has the biggest ego working. I shot good I dialed in again out to 30 yards. That's as far as I can go in my yard.I will have to wait until I get up north to get out to 40.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: 130woodman

. . . the first one to shoot it off from 15 yards gets to choose who get's top.
Dan,that little snippet made me bust out laughing here at work.

You've got a knack for pulling out a legendary one-liner every once in a while. Great stuff buddy.

Al - doesn't thatsuck? Most of the deer that I spot - I have no chance in hell of ever hunting. I've begged, pleaded,even been "excused" from the places where *apparently* Iwasn'texactly supposed to be. LOL

I just sent in for a doe tag. I never shoot does - but for some reason - I'm really excited about blowing one away this year with the Weatherby. I've really got a bug up my ass to shoot a deer with the big gun again. I never really have much desire to gun hunt - but for some reason, I really want to shoot one again.

I helped a buddy break in his new varmint rifle, so I think that kinda rekindled old flames . . . like when you run into a girl . . . that . . . well . . . you know.

Here's one of the last ones I shot in gun season. It was running, and I hit it a little bit back. Almost blew it in half. Oops.

Old 08-13-2008, 09:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was a little bored today so I uploaded the video I made of my 2006 buck. I took trail cam pic from 2005 thru his death.I laid the music over it. I picked that song because he was a remedy I needed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZUoPTZ1Csk

Old 08-13-2008, 02:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice buck there Dan!
Old 08-13-2008, 10:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Awesome pics Dan! I watched that video twice today. Lots of really nice photos.

Hopefully I can get a better quality video uploaded to Photobucket soon, but this is what you guys get for now:

This is my scouting video edited up through today, with all the best bucks and best footage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBBOjhXaamU

I'm trying to learn how to useimported audio, transitions, splitting,trimmingand such. The original background track was cluttered up with radio squawking,stories that I don't want my wife to hear, cell phones ringing, stuff rustling around, etc... So I just put music over it. LOL
Old 08-14-2008, 07:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice vid Fran! I would have never guessed that you could get that good of footage with a spotlight.

Quick Reply: THE WINNERS (Team 13)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.