Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

THE WINNERS (Team 13)

Old 08-13-2007, 05:18 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 13-Official Team 13 Thread

1.Group Of Sleepers
2.Whitetail Freak's

They both sound good 2 me.
Who would like to be Team Captain?

Old 08-13-2007, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

1.Group Of Sleepers
2.Whitetail Freak's

3.Monsters Inc.
4.No guts, no glory
5.Non-typicals
6.Size Matters
7.Will hunt for food
I put the brain to work and came up with these.

GobblegetterNY if you want it it's fine with me.
Old 08-13-2007, 05:46 PM
Fork Horn

I'mLeaning toward's 'Group Of Sleepers' or 'Monsters Inc'.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Duke,
I got your stand all picked out for you in Wisco. You said you like those floral scented air fresheners right? There will be plenty by your stand
Old 08-13-2007, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like the sleepers idea, thats what they will be calling us when we take home the prize
Old 08-13-2007, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great looking deer QS!!

Some good name ideas – here my two cents (in no particular order).

Super Natural SleepersThe Baker’s Dozen (13 is a bakers dozen which happens to be out team #)Monsters Inc.Group Of SleepersThe Sleepers
[/ol]
I do like the idea with something to do with “sleeper” in it… Since I think that’s probably what we are considered – which will make it all the more sweet if we can pull this off!
Old 08-13-2007, 07:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

This just my opinion but if we go with Sleepers and we don't pull it off we are wide open for a whole bunch of smack. here's a pic of a new buck that just showed up

Old 08-13-2007, 08:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

I think we need to go for a humiliation factor.

Nobody wants to lose to a team called "The Rainbow Brites" or "Richard Simmons and the Pink Flamingos." LMAO. I figure it automatically makes you an underdog - and I always operate well when I'm tagged as an underdog. One of the weird ways that I kinda handicap myself and use it as incentive toget that extra edge... Either way, I'm cool with whatever. I like the whole"Sleeper" theme.

So what do y'all do for a living? For fun? I'm 28, married to a school teacher, Penn State / Pitt (graduate school) alumni. Just took the PA Bar exam - hoping to become a licensed attorney. Full time hunter. When I'm not hunting, I'm always doing something outside - mountain biking, skiing, playing any sport that I can get into. No kids (that I know of) yet. Penn State football nut.

I even drew us up a logo. Thought it was classy... and scary... and bizarre.... all at the same time. LOL
Old 08-13-2007, 08:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

When do we have to come up with a name and captain by? Do we have any bowhunting contest veterans on our team that would be intersted in being the captin?

My name is Jason, 29, live in South Dakota (of course), am a graduate of Southeast Technical Institute with a degree in Computers. Currently work as a Network Security Administrator, am a CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) and a certified archery education instructor. Love to hunt, fish, watch movies and sports such as MLB and NFL (Twins and Vikings fan)…
Old 08-13-2007, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

QS that is one demented rabbit. If you guys like the Sleeper thing, I can live with it. I am a vice president of a small business and I have a wife,an 8 year old daughter and a 16 year old stepson. When I am not hunting,working or beating the kids(lol)I like working my hunting property. I have 4+ miles of atv trails a couple of food plots, and I cut a load of fire wood.

Quick Reply: THE WINNERS (Team 13)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.