Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 9-Official The Dream Team Thread >

9-Official The Dream Team Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

9-Official The Dream Team Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 9-Official Team 9 Thread

Hmmm .. reading your poll I thought to myself ( they gotta be kidding )REALLY with a line up your team has you all have a better chance than any other team except for mine of course.
You guys and Lady Forge got some big buck shooters , my friend and former team mate Woodline Bucks had a nice buck last year.
We all know that Lady Forge will get anotherMONSTER, I wish your team the best of luck this year and I hope you all have a safe and successful season.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thisis old AEgiving an big salute tothe outstanding bow hunters on team 9 and reporting for duty!!

I will miss some of the smack talk as I will be leaving in a little over a week to chase the majestic wapiti. That hunt will be a "two stager" with the first part starting the last week of August and then again the latter part of September. No matter, I know team 9 will get along just fine without my big mouth for that period of time.

In the mean time I am just honored to be a member of team nine and hope we all have a safe and successful season.

Old 08-13-2007, 10:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Dadgummit!!!

You 'bout made my heart jump through my throat... I thought your poll insinuated you had kshunter on your team too!! This is already an unfair team; that would have put you guys into the "absurd" category!

Antler Eater, good luck my friend! I'm heading out on Aug.22 for my first shot at the wapiti as well... Montrose, CO., area. How do we score our elk for the contest? [8D]
Old 08-13-2007, 11:50 AM
Typical Buck

ryanaller checking in!

This past saturday in the 110 degree heat index I worked on some stands and cleared out some areas, and have my cameras out. I won't go back down there until Dove season (Sept. 1) so I'll post some pictures if I get any good ones!
Old 08-13-2007, 11:52 AM
Typical Buck

We have any ideas for team names?
Old 08-13-2007, 12:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Theres only 1 name that comes to mind with this line-up!

Top Heavy
Old 08-13-2007, 12:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ryanaller

We have any ideas for team names?
How bout Stacked? [8D]
Old 08-13-2007, 12:26 PM
Typical Buck

This looks to be an awesome team, I can't wait for the season to begin! I have 3 Pope and Young bucks that I have been watching this Summer so far, but I haven't found that jaw dropper yet. Hopefully I will have the rest of my stands out by the end of next week, and then I just wait for the 1st of October to get here.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:56 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 9-Official Team Thread

what is everyone hunting.I hunt public in MD and a little private and Private in PA
Old 08-13-2007, 02:05 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 9-Official Team Thread

The extra pressure everyone is putting on us is awesome! I work better under pressure!

I have about 5,000 acres in Southwest Oklahoma I'll be running around. For the most part I have 2 creeks that have turned out some nice deer. I have been watching some big guys in my neighbors alfalfa field, lets hope they come to see what it looks like under my stand!

Quick Reply: 9-Official The Dream Team Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.