Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 7-Official Team Lucky Bucks Thread. >

7-Official Team Lucky Bucks Thread.

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

7-Official Team Lucky Bucks Thread.

Old 08-16-2007, 08:52 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 7-Official Team 7 Thread.

I am in agreement with everyone else on the choice of captain and I will let you all decide on a name.I will go with whatever the majority wants.And I woul like to know if their are any steals at that cabelas tent sale, I still need a couple of warm items for my Sasketchewan trip.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:57 AM
Typical Buck

I will report our selection of barredrock as our captain to the tournament thread requesting captains names.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

How about we explain our username?

Our team Captains name has spiked my interest- barredrock?

I'll start- DaveC. My first name is David and last name start with C. Boring I know, but I lack a creative imagination.

Next?
Old 08-16-2007, 09:07 AM
Typical Buck

My first name is Donald and last name begins with Men
Old 08-16-2007, 09:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

I live and hunt in RI and I love turkey hunting. I joined HNI just prior to the spring season and had turkey hunting on the brain. StrutStopper sounded good to me at the time.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:58 AM

Well mine is different I sitting on my computer one night and there was a hotwheels car sittin beside me and it was a saltflat race car so I said there you go thats it.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:07 AM

First, i would like to thank you guys for letting me be your team captain. Second my name "barredrock" was the breed of chickens i had happened to have gotten at the time i got my first computer, so i started using that name. Thirdly, Higgy and Ristrutstopper, you guys did great work on the avatar, i love it.Can you guys put a black outline aroundthe letters in our team name, maybe it would make the name pop out a bit? personally i thinkthe avataris one of the cooler ones i have seen on here. what program did you guys make it on? Hopefully an eps file and ill give it to the in-laws, and get some ideas on shirts. here we go lucky bucks!!!!!!
Old 08-16-2007, 11:36 AM

if you want paste your name and state, if you want to may be a little easier that the screennames, if you dont want to , dont worry about it,,,,, thanks
steve

Team 7
326 saltflat
35 DaveC
217 barredrock StevenTitus Hiawatha KS
alt bballhead44
117 Buckhunter92
300 RIStrutStopper
11 t3
132 Higgy15jh
329 dmen
394 basserman
Old 08-16-2007, 11:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've been having some font issues, lol. I'll play around and see if I can't get some kind of outline or something to make it pop out. Maybe making the letters black will work if I can't figure it out. Also, the quality drops when I resize it to be useable as an avatar. I've been messing around with a graphics program called photoplus 6 from Serif. Its free, so the price was right.Its a pretty decent program
Old 08-16-2007, 11:43 AM

I like how the team name color matches the big seven. i know if it is a high quality jpeg format it will work for the shirts, but heprefers it to be in EPS format. I dont know if you guys are familiar with it but here is a little info.Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) is a standard file format for importing and exporting PostScript files. It is usually a single page PostScript program that describes an illustration or an entire page. The purpose of an EPS file is to be included in other pages. Sometimes EPS files are called EPSF files. EPSF simply stands for Encapsulated PostScript Format.

Quick Reply: 7-Official Team Lucky Bucks Thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.