Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 8 - Official International Harvesters Thread >

8 - Official International Harvesters Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

8 - Official International Harvesters Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 10:00 PM

Default RE: 8 - Official International Harvesters Thread

I grew up in Indiana and know alot of farmers in the central part, so got alot to choose from as far as what to hunt, but one property in particular hasn't ever been gun hunted. There are about 3 of us who bow hunt it, but thats the only human intervention on the property all year. As for in NC, just got a new spot this year where they have seen a couple of nice shooters that one guy guess might go in the 120's to 130's. Just a matter of getting to go after them. Season starts Sept. 10. Here how about everyone else??
Old 08-23-2007, 10:04 PM

My season starts September 15th...but I'll be in Alberta elk hunting so I won't get out deer hunting for at least a week after the season opens, maybe more. Once October rolls around, I'll be out every day.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:10 PM

sept 29th here kinda late compared to all other states opening days
Old 08-24-2007, 09:44 PM

Sorry, havent been near a computer the past couple days. Our season in Michigan starts on Oct. 1st. Only a few more weeks to get the kinks straightend out for me. Nice to here from you DCTK! I like the pic as well Christine.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well it's still hot here in WV so I haven't been out doing much....working out in the heat is enough to drain me. But Monday I'm going to hit the 3d range for the first time this summer after work. It will be the first time the drenalin has been out of the yard as well, so I'm definetly ready to get out and start shooting some situational shots.

August is almost over with finally and that just leaves me waiting on the end of September. After a lot of f'n bs it looks like I'll get to close on my house between now and this Thursday....what a joke working with Wells Fargo has been. Anyway it looks like it's going to be a great season and I haven't forgotten about getting up a couple trail cam pic's from early August....I swear I need to get that cam back out soon. [&:]
Old 08-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

BTW, any updates on the avatar?
Old 08-26-2007, 05:49 PM

Has anybody asked elkslayer to make an avatar for our team? The other team's look great. Glad to see we're all checked in. Welcome dct. I hit the 3d range this afternoon and can't wait for the middle of Sept.
Old 08-26-2007, 06:43 PM

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on much lately again. Bear hunting, running camp, and putting on a wedding here yesterday has got me hoppin.

I got out today to find a new minnow lake with my brother, brother in law and a friend.While walking in we ended up finding 10-12 sheds.....no real shooters though.

I asked Elkslayer if he could design us an avatar, we'll see what he says.

Old 08-27-2007, 03:50 PM

Thanks for the update Dan. I'm leaving for my property tomorrow night to put up some stands and clear the inevitable windfalls off the trails. How's everybody's practice and shooting coming along? Any last minute changes, tweaks to your setup?
Old 08-27-2007, 07:04 PM
Fork Horn

Christine,
I like it. It takes the emphasis off of the Tractors. I don't mind the trucks.
Can you make that into an avatar?

Quick Reply: 8 - Official International Harvesters Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.