HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2007 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest-91/)
-   -   41-Official Team Rut Junkies (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest/201640-41-official-team-rut-junkies.html)

RDHunter 08-11-2007 04:01 AM

RE: 41-Official team 41 thread

I feel sorry for you guys having bloodcreek on your team , the only thing you might get out of him would be a " ROCK " with some antlers carved in it. [8D]

buckeye 08-11-2007 04:08 AM

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

I feel sorry for you guys having bloodcreek on your team , the only thing you might get out of him would be a " ROCK " with some antlers carved in it. [8D]
That's still more than you will be bringing to the table for your team :D

MOmightymite 08-11-2007 09:11 AM

Momightymite checkin in. I am 21 years old and am a full-time student. I hunt as much as I can whenever I can. I hunt every break from school I can get. Last year I hunted over 30 days while still going to school. I hunt majority public land and have had some encounters of nice bucks. Public land hunting is tough but I will try to help our team as much as I can.

bloodcrick 08-11-2007 11:33 AM

Thats right RD, tell em Scott[8D] can we count the inches on the stone carving for team score?:eek:

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

That's still more than you will be bringing to the table for your team :D

bloodcrick 08-11-2007 11:35 AM

welcome mate!! hope you have a great season.

ORIGINAL: MOmightymite

Momightymite checkin in. I am 21 years old and am a full-time student. I hunt as much as I can whenever I can. I hunt every break from school I can get. Last year I hunted over 30 days while still going to school. I hunt majority public land and have had some encounters of nice bucks. Public land hunting is tough but I will try to help our team as much as I can.

nctaxi 08-11-2007 12:10 PM

Sorry for the late check in but I thought that they weren't pickin team for a while yet. I'm 38, married, 2 boys. Leaving for Canada in 2 weeks for a bear hunt, maybe be able to stick a deer if I am lucky. Part time taxidermist living in North Carolina. Looking forward to Sept 8 when season starts. I have aquired some new properties but am leaving them alone for now.

atlasman 08-11-2007 03:17 PM

Hey guys,

My first impression of our team was...............:D

Should be fun and I think we have potential to make a run at it.

I have made some career "adjustments" this year that will allow me to hunt A LOT.............pretty much as often as I want which could get crazy ;) That combined with some new land has me feeling pretty positive about the approaching season.

Good luck to all you guys and be safe...........don't hurt your back dragging out that monster ;)

atlasman 08-11-2007 03:21 PM

ORIGINAL: shed33

You guys look good Dan! Best of luck.. KS has a 200 incher he's got tied up for this year :D
He uses 200 inchers as decoys shed ;)........I doubt he would ever shoot something that small

atlasman 08-11-2007 03:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Germ

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Only thing i could think of for team name suggestion is
Team quest [&:] anyone else!!
Location Matters;)

I like it.

How about

The Antler Regulators

buckeye 08-11-2007 03:26 PM

This is by far one of my favorite teams :DOHHH this is gonna be a fun year! [8D]