Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread >

12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 05:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

Sorry about your grandmother, cool that you saw some deer, did you find your doe??

Ryan.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:45 AM
Fork Horn

Here is a pic of my brothers deer. He's on team 5, so if we could put up some inches to beat them, that would be great.

Old 10-30-2007, 10:11 AM

Sorry to hear about your grandma, get a big ole buck for her
Old 10-30-2007, 07:16 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks for the support team. I never thought I'd handle it as well as I have been. We knew this day would come, she fought a lot of rounds. The last time she told me I think she said she had 30 to 40 heart attacks in the last couple years. Most people are lucky to survive 1. She would have one every few weeks or so, and most were so small that she didnt even know. But when she'd go to the doctor they'd show her all of them that she had since the last visit. My daughter has been pretty much 1/2 raised by my grandma since she loved spending time with her. My daughters 4 years old and doesnt quite understand. At the funeral I gave my G-ma a kiss on the forehead and asked her to be my daughters guardian angel and watch over her as she had for the past 4 years. Im pretty sure she will, I just hope she takes a bit of time to spend with me while Im in the stand to help put TEAM 12 on the board!! Just thought I'd put this out there, it sounds kinda crazy. When my daughter was about 1 1/2 to 2 yrs old she would talk to "Bob" while me and her mother were out of the room. While walking to check on her we'd sometimes hear her say "bye bob" before we got to where we could see her. After months of this and not figuring out where she met a Bob and no cartoons she watched hada "bob" we were baffled. We were going through some old things and found the obituary for my girlfriends father (daughters grandpa) who had passed away about 4 years before my daughter was born. His name Robert, the only "Bob" any of us knew personally. Wierd huh? (sorry had nothing to do with huntin)
Old 10-31-2007, 12:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man trigger thats a nice Buck! I shot a nice size Doe today at 10;30am. Will try to post Pic's later. I have off all next week. It nice to have some meat in the frezzer. Im 100% Buck hunting and things are starting to heat up and the weather is changing for the better. Its looks like it going to be a good last week!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 10-31-2007, 02:51 PM
Site Buck Guru

Guys, been busy hunting. Here's one for the team. I'll put it in the scoring section in a couple of days after I get the antlers back from the taxi. Then I can score it accurately. So far I came up with 168+.

Old 10-31-2007, 03:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

WOW Greg thats a awsome Buck CONGRATS on a MONSTER. Now I know why I votedfor you in the pool. I feel almost foolish posting these pictures. I shot this Doe today at 10;30. Halloween has allways been a lucky day for me. I have a 7point,10point and 2 doe on Halloween day. Once again CONGRATS on a GREEEEEEEEEEEEEAT BUCK

Hatchet Jack

Old 10-31-2007, 04:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

You look pretty official with the yellow Aviators on. Anyhow, i lost another deer[:'(][&:][:@][>:][][:-][X(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][&:][8D][][:-][&o] i cant describe to you how i feel rite now

Ryan
Old 10-31-2007, 06:11 PM
Fork Horn

WOOHOO!!! Were on the board now. Great buck Greg!! Congrats.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey My7point keep your chinup and learn from your mistakes. It happens to the best of us! Remember slow things up! The slower you do things in the deer woods the better! Slow is good! Hang in there BUDDY!!!!

Hatchet Jack

Quick Reply: 12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.