Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread >

12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 09:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 12- Official Team 12 Thread

you guys are gonna hate me..... i diddnt take a picture of it with my bow....

Ryan.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 12- Official Team 12 Thread

Is the deer still available?? Go pose with it!
Old 09-30-2007, 03:33 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

7. You must have a pictured posted on the contest page within the Official Score Card thread to enter a deer. The bow must be in the picture and the entire deer must be in the picture, no skull pictures, no rack pictures...the buck, the bow, and yourself must be in the picture.....call me skeptical. This rule will be enforced this year, no exceptions with no apologies.

Got a cell phone pic ?
Old 09-30-2007, 07:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

i have pictures of it and i have videos of it on my cell phone that MAY have my bow it them i got about 4 mins of video of him on my cell phone, I Talked to rob he said their may be a way i can still get it enterd idk how to go about scoring them i'll read about it and keep you guys posted, I am REALLY sorry.

Ryan.
Old 09-30-2007, 08:01 PM

Hey dont worry about it, this is just for fun, at least you got yourself a nice buck. Congrats, if you are able to post it thats just an added bonus.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:38 PM
Fork Horn

Ryan, good work on the deer. Don't sweat not getting a pic w/the bow, but put one on here so we can take a look at your deer.

I got out once over the weekend, did some duck hunting also. Friday night two does and a fawn come out at about 30 yards. 15 min before dark another deer comes out into the hay field at about 150 yds. Put my bino's on it and he's a shooter! but i didn't think that he would make it to me before dark. After a short amount of grazing, him and another small buck started walking towards me. The does are now within about 20 yards and the two bucks are at 50 yards and walking straight at me. There is only a couple minutes of legal shooting left but he was getting close enough to get my blood flowing. Then all of the deer freeze and stare at something in the opposite directions as myself, and without a second to figure out what is going on, all the deer bolt and no shot at the buck. I looked in the direction where they were looking and 2 yote's had came out into the field. I was ticked. Oh well, it was still a great hunt.

Here is a pic i have on my trail cam of him. i figured his spread was close to 20"(a couple inches outside of the ears on both sides.

Old 10-01-2007, 03:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

CONGRATS my7 on your Buck!! Thats GREAT!!! Try to work on that picture for the team, if not no biggie I'm happy for you. I had a great day on saturday. In the AMI had spike walk right to me at first light. At 8:30 I had a 6pt and a button buck come down the hill behind me, to far and the 6pt was not a shooter anyway. 9:30 3 Doe walked by me at 25 yards , they were a little out of my range with the recurve so I passed on the shot. Hunted til noon came out for lunch. Back in the woods at 2:30 in a new spot from the AM. I'm inmy treestand 2 min and I see a deer feeding on acorns, one hour goes by and I here a twig snap to my left. Here comes a Doe with a shooter 8pt runing it down like the full rut is on. The two deer run off and next thing you know a big Doe walks off the field and beds down 20 yards in front of my stand. The Doe stays there for 2 hours getsup and walks to the acorns to feed. The next thing you know here come the big 8pt runing down 5 Does all over the field. Is it November or September??? The all run off into the woods. At 6:30 I had 3 bucks come off the field to feed on the acorns , two 6ts and a 4pt no shooters!. At 6:45 another buck 5pt and a MONSTER doe walked in the woods from the field and headed the other way from the other bucks at the acorns not to be seen again. The Monster Doe is a good 170lbs. She made the Bucks look small. All in all it was a great day. Oh my buddy I was hunting with shot a nice doe at 6:00pm. Yes it was a great day!!! I might take off from work on wensday and move my stand alittle closer to where them bucks entered the woods. All the deer seemed to enter the same spot, even the horny 8ptBe safe

Hatchet Jack
Old 10-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Heres My Buck. These are the pictures via my cell phone after dark before we loaded him onto the quad.

Old 10-01-2007, 06:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

on the Quad

Old 10-01-2007, 06:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

The Buck only.

Quick Reply: 12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.