Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread >

38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 01:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 38 - Official TEAM 38 Thread (Rack Em Up)

Wow those are some nice bucks, I think it may be the same deer but who knows. I am going out early tomorrow and getting in the stand. There has been a couple nice bucks taken out of my county this year so far and I am pumped!!! Sorry I keep repeating myself but its the truthHere are a couple that were taken near me this week.

Old 09-07-2007, 01:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

yeah i think there the same buck in all 3 pics.. the brow tines all have the same pattern one side jus a bit shorter than the other
Old 09-07-2007, 03:36 PM
Fork Horn

Im also in agreement that they are all the same bucks. Jenna, those are some nice pics. Ya'll have some monsters up there. It is very rare to see any like that down here in north alabama. I'm just hoping to score on one.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am so aggervated. My dad is going to ruin my hunting area[:@]I work so hard to be scent free and keep all my clothes and stuff outside and spray all kinds of scent killer on everything.

This morning I find him sitting in my stand!!![>:]He is going to ruin it. He doesnt even use scent killer and he leaves his clothes in his bedroom just sitting there. I dont want to tell him cuz he will get mad, but I really wish he would stop. So needless to say I couldnt hunt this morning[:@]

He even goes out in my stand and just sits in it without camo or anything, and I am just worried that the deer will just stop coming because his scent is always there!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2007, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

tell em...say ya damn ol man ur screwin up my spot go find somewhere else to stink up so u dont see ne deer.....lol....i kinda had the same proablem with a unlce last year but i couldnt say much cause they've all taken me huntin an helped out sence i was knee high to a grasshooper. so what do ya say? i finally got aggravated last year an told him iwas gonna move the stand cause i wanted to put it somewhere else an he quit usin it. lol.. ah well
Old 09-09-2007, 01:07 AM
Fork Horn

That sucks. Yeah, you really cant say much to your old man. Maybe it will work out for the best though. Keep your head up. On a college football note, the Tide won game 2 yesterday. So far with the losses of some of the "good" teams, this season is really shaping up to be a good one.
Old 09-09-2007, 06:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

TEAM Rack Em Up just a voice of concern foe your safety.

Once all yer seasons start I hope that you all do wear yer back belts because I am worried that yer backs are gonna get real tired of carrying FRALEY.
Old 09-09-2007, 06:57 AM
Bartender

LMAO, check your team thread buddy
Old 09-09-2007, 12:25 PM
Fork Horn

Default He got him!

Just thought I'd let you know that my son was able to arrow that buck last evening. The shot was a little far back and the arrow didn't smell the best so we left him over night. Found him this morning at first light, he'd only went 75 yds with a quartering away shot thru the liver with a 4 blade muzzy.
Here he is, photo turned out cool with the sunrise, fog and frost this morning!
Good luck to you all!
"ps this was the buck he'd passed on last season in the other pics"

Old 09-09-2007, 12:39 PM
Bartender

Default RE: He got him!

Great big congrats

Quick Reply: 38 - Official Team Rack Em Up Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.