Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 43- Official Team Chaos Thread >

43- Official Team Chaos Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

43- Official Team Chaos Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 09:44 AM

Default RE: 43- Official Team Chaos Thread

SC is where this buck came from.... I will post pics as soon as I am back to the office. I have to go to PA for a convention of some sort.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Man, I thought we were on the board there for a minute. Oh well only a matter of time. Way to go huntm up. I too am looking for my first velvet buck. There are a few around when my season opens in MO (Sept. 15) but I have never seen one while hunting.
Old 08-23-2007, 01:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here I remade the avatar cuz the other one was kind of blurry. I like this one better.

Old 08-23-2007, 03:35 PM
Bartender

Very nice

Morning pumpkin (Germ)
Old 08-23-2007, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ok, here is the newest avatar in a size that will work.

Old 08-23-2007, 05:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

THAT is a hot logo!! Do you got one in Doe, for Jeff?
Old 08-23-2007, 06:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hunt, congrats on putting one on the ground and good luck with the bow now...

New avatar looks sweet!

6 days and counting, hung three stands today ...

Shot the 100 grainstrikers last night...very very nice..flew great..dialed in ... Been putting the nikon monarch 800 to work gonna go shoot somemore this evening in low light...obtw..that copper john 2 is killer in low light guys..love it too..

Good to see many of us are hunting early ! I sure hope to put a buck on the ground in the velvet, thats something I have never done.. really hope to this season.

Well guys, I am revamped from the trip, got some good sleep yesterday...cant wait to hear everyones hunts and stories for the next 5 months!

I want the logo of ours ona Tshirt!

Troy
Old 08-23-2007, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't know about the Copper John, but I have an Extreme 900 with .019 pins. I think I could hunt with moon light. The brightest pins I have ever seen.

If it's not storming tomorrow night after work, I plan on running up to the farm I hunt in IL. Gotta see if my bachelor group is still feeding in the beans. I will try to get some pics.

Just ordered an ASAT ground blind from buckeyebuckhntr tonight. Got a couple of spots where one could really come in handy. No big trees but lots of brush and weeds. And one huge oak tree in the middle of a soy bean field that is loaded with acorns. This tree is 4' in diameter, too big for a stand. But when the acorns start to drop, every deer in the area will be on em. Gonna try and stick one from a blind.
Old 08-23-2007, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

Don't know about the Copper John, but I have an Extreme 900 with .019 pins. I think I could hunt with moon light. The brightest pins I have ever seen. Same here John, I was showing my cousin Trouthunter my pins as we walked out in the dark one evening..simply amazing.. .19 here too..

If it's not storming tomorrow night after work, I plan on running up to the farm I hunt in IL. Gotta see if my bachelor group is still feeding in the beans. I will try to get some pics. Right on, can't wait to see pix if you get some! I really need to get a camera/binocular combo. I dont take enough still photos of bucks, but have tons of video.. My video camera takes pix but they are only 1.7 mega pixels.. [:@]

Just ordered an ASAT ground blind from buckeyebuckhntr tonight. Got a couple of spots where one could really come in handy. No big trees but lots of brush and weeds. And one huge oak tree in the middle of a soy bean field that is loaded with acorns. This tree is 4' in diameter, too big for a stand. But when the acorns start to drop, every deer in the area will be on em. Gonna try and stick one from a blind. I am gonna continue to hunt more and more off the ground too John, (mostly natural blinds)I really like this new guille suit, I got the lopers would look right past me, I'll see how the whitetails react soon.
Old 08-23-2007, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Troy, what kind of body weight do your whitetails have out there? What do they eat mainly, any crops at all or just browse from the woods?

You got some nicebucks if there are no crops around for them to load up on.

Quick Reply: 43- Official Team Chaos Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.