Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 43- Official Team Chaos Thread >

43- Official Team Chaos Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

43- Official Team Chaos Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 01:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hmmm

any life left in here..

sorry guys, been off the puter a lot lately, new semester at school all new students, classes etc.. basketball season and covered up in snow out here to my arm pits.. out at my place any way.. lots of shoveling and plowing with the dozer just to get to work andback... late nights after practice and ball games..

Wife an I had to pack the kids 1/4 mile home last night ..couldnt get up the driveway.. LOL I love snow..but Mother Nature is really putting it to us this winter...! We are at work today,but talks of another snow day tomorrow could be in the plans. suppose to get about a foot out by my house this evening and into the morning.. that will push it up over four feet .. in the front yard..
Old 01-30-2008, 02:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

70 degrees here.

Snow, never heard of it. [8D]

It's all relative, my in-laws are always making us bundle up the girls when its 50 outside for that 15' trek
to the pre-warmed car. Then of course they get hot, then the cycle repeats itself. Oh, the joys.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Fork Horn

Well boys been real bizzy around here lots of things going on. I hunted hard up until the last day of the season. I was waiting for Mr. Wright, I seen him a few times but he didnt let me get to close!!! Thats what I get for being a game hog!!! That wont happen next year! He is still out there mabey next year! It was a great group! I realy enjoyed reading all of the posts you guys posted, It was a pleasure being on this team! Sorry I didnt get to put in my two cents. Now I cant wait until Turkey season!!! I guess snow goose season is right around the corner and I am realy ready to put something down!!!! Guys GOOD LUCK in all of your hunting seasons to come, and if any of you need anything from my neck of the woods just give me a shout out!!!
Old 02-05-2008, 01:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

Still here shed33

Scounting for next year
Old 02-05-2008, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm still checkin in to see what's goin on in here. I had the dang flu last weekend. Stuck in the house the whole time. It felt like somebody pulled my battery pack.[:'(][&:][:@]
Old 02-08-2008, 02:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

I ain't changing my logo/avatar till Will finishes up.. Good luck this weekend Will!

Good luck next year Huntlady..

Gary, find Mr. Masses sheds so I can see what he looks like!

John, hows the property shaping up?

I havent been in much and wont much till the basketball season is over.. Snow if over 4 feet high in my front yard now.. Its crazy.. here. 92 year old snow record for CDA broken this past week and out where I live, I get 2x as much snow as CDA.. SHEDS ARE BURRIED! lol

peace
Old 02-10-2008, 05:56 PM
Super Moderator

4ft of snow I would hate it. How in the world do ya do it Shed? How hard is it on the animals?
Old 02-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Arrowmaster

4ft of snow I would hate it. How in the world do ya do it Shed? How hard is it on the animals?
Went for a hike today in the snowshoes... Got up on a big ridge about 1500 feet above my place.. must have been 5-6 feet up there because I was walking by trees that are normally bare up to about 7 feet and the limbs were laying across the snow...almost level.. got over into a big southern face and there was still over 2 feet...Its been warm..about 40 degreesandraining good the past 2 days so the snow is melting now.. looks like this country needs about 4-5 more days of weather like this and we are suppose to get it.. shed hunting should be pretty good this next weekend if the weather holds true.. the snow pack in my front yard is down atleast 8-10 inches already..and dropping..

been seeing a ton of deer right down low along the lake.. they are running all over down there in the lower elevations.. sheds will be low if they are still packing..but I know many bucks already shed up high and will have to be uncoverd once the snow melts..

WILL? any luck???

John, Jeff? get your bucks back yet???
Old 02-11-2008, 05:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: shed33

I ain't changing my logo/avatar till Will finishes up.. Good luck this weekend Will!

Good luck next year Huntlady..

Gary, find Mr. Masses sheds so I can see what he looks like!

John, hows the property shaping up?

I havent been in much and wont much till the basketball season is over.. Snow if over 4 feet high in my front yard now.. Its crazy.. here. 92 year old snow record for CDA broken this past week and out where I live, I get 2x as much snow as CDA.. SHEDS ARE BURRIED! lol

peace
OUr Farm is almost all river bottom, it's all under 4 ft of water right now[:@]
Old 02-11-2008, 09:10 AM
Dominant Buck

Hey Shed....thanks for asking. YOU KNOW if I had my buck back you'd have seen him by now!

I am gonna call him though! Good reminder.

I don't know how you people make it through winters like that.....let alone the animals. God bless you all.

Quick Reply: 43- Official Team Chaos Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.