Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 18 -Official Team Rack-a-Maniacs Thread >

18 -Official Team Rack-a-Maniacs Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

18 -Official Team Rack-a-Maniacs Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 08:38 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 18 -Official Team Rack-a-Maniacs Thread

Kelly,
The Banquet went fine. We had a low turnout but still wound up in the black. I will post some pictures of the buck later.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey all, i just wanted to tell you I posted a pretty unbelieve cam pic in the bowhunting forum. I actually caught the buck I shot on film as my arrow was hitting the deer. I just had to post it, although I shot the deer directly under the feeder, so I'm sure I'll have some negative press about that. Anyhow, just wanted to share.

Kelly
Old 09-06-2007, 10:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Kelly/KY

Hey all, i just wanted to tell you I posted a pretty unbelieve cam pic in the bowhunting forum. I actually caught the buck I shot on film as my arrow was hitting the deer. I just had to post it, although I shot the deer directly under the feeder, so I'm sure I'll have some negative press about that. Anyhow, just wanted to share.

Kelly
Dont worry about the 'negative press' Kelly. 100% legal is all that matters. Great KY buckwith awesome character. Good luck to your team.

Jake
Old 09-06-2007, 02:55 PM

Great pics Kelly!! I tried to go to bat for ya, hope I helped! It's legal in Ohio too, and whats legal is good for me! Glad to have seen the pics and glad to have you on our team!
Old 09-06-2007, 05:27 PM
Fork Horn

Kelly, thats an awesome pic sequence, man. You should be proud of it.
Old 09-06-2007, 05:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've probably tarnished my good name a bit, if I ever had a good name...lol. Thanks, hope it doesn't distract from the team after we claim victory.

Kelly
Old 09-06-2007, 08:00 PM

What a great sequence of pics, Kelly!!!! Really cool. Man that is as good as getting the buck. You should frame that one to hang next to your buck when he comes back!!!
Old 09-07-2007, 03:52 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: ladybowhntr

What a great sequence of pics, Kelly!!!! Really cool. Man that is as good as getting the buck. You should frame that one to hang next to your buck when he comes back!!!
Good idea, ladybowhntr.

Well guys, wish me luck on this weekend! I dont expect to see any bucks just yet (but you never know!), about 6-8 weeks until they start moving good. And it's not legal here (yet) to bait deer, so it's a little tougher to hunt them, especially where I hunt. I always depend on the doe to pull in the buck.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Fork Horn

Bump

Old 09-09-2007, 11:00 PM

Sorry its been so long team, school started last week as well as my year time job.

Well went up to the land this weekend to hang some stands and clear a few more lanes. Everything looks good.

We saw 3 does and 2 bucks an 8 and a 5 point.

We also saw a flock of about 10 turkeys and put a stalk on them and in the mix was a white turkey. All white and a red head!! Crazy to see. Dont know the regs on it but i would love to take it with the bow

Keep ya up to date, opener is this saturday!
Pines

Quick Reply: 18 -Official Team Rack-a-Maniacs Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.