Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 18 -Official Team Rack-a-Maniacs Thread >

18 -Official Team Rack-a-Maniacs Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

18 -Official Team Rack-a-Maniacs Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 12:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 18 -Official Team Rack-a-Maniacs Thread

Yes, it is total gross score for the contest....

Just when I looked at the photo I thought I saw a lot more than 126 inches.......
Old 09-01-2007, 03:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Okay....I'm officially embarassed. B&C would be proud that one of it's own forgot to calculate the Gross Nontypical score. You all are correct. It's was a little bit of a hetic morning, so I didn't think to score it any other than as a typical. Scott, I really appreciate you brother, Rob PM'd me and it's going to change. You all might want to reconsider the captain title on that one. Sorry about that.

Thanks. It was quite a rush to be on the stand and see him come in first thing. So, add 8 7/8ths more to the team...way to go me!!!

Take care gang...I got to clear out a few does now. Although I have to tell you I won an auction for a commissioner tag which will actually give me an additional buck tag and access to all the quota hunts in KY for the year, so I might get lucky enough to put three bucks down this year. My wife is thrilled....yeah right. This might be a banner year. I also got an invite to Indiana, which has some amazing bucks.

Kelly
Old 09-01-2007, 07:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

Great buck Kel as usual..fantastic. I made the changes in the contest thread to reflect your score of 134 7/8...great job.
Old 09-01-2007, 07:55 PM

Way to go Kelly!!!! Great looking buck. He will look great on your wall,too, I'm sure. Hope you're celebrating tonite!!!
Old 09-01-2007, 09:03 PM
Fork Horn

Great job Kelly very nice buck . Thats the way to lead the team to the top.
Old 09-01-2007, 09:11 PM
Typical Buck

Awesome buck Kelly Congrats! Good luck with the girlfriend.
Old 09-01-2007, 10:34 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Kelly

Congrats on the buck!! Good luck with the rest of your season.

Enjoy the lead in the contestwhile you can. We plan to get it back and soon!!! [8D]

Tim
Old 09-02-2007, 03:40 AM

Great buck Kelly, but I have to agree with Tim, your lead will be short lived.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

congrats kelly on an amazind buck, its cool to have the velvet half on and half off like that. What part of Indiana are you going to be hunting? will you leave the part velvet on when mounting?
ORIGINAL: Kelly/KY

Okay....I'm officially embarassed. B&C would be proud that one of it's own forgot to calculate the Gross Nontypical score. You all are correct. It's was a little bit of a hetic morning, so I didn't think to score it any other than as a typical. Scott, I really appreciate you brother, Rob PM'd me and it's going to change. You all might want to reconsider the captain title on that one. Sorry about that.

Thanks. It was quite a rush to be on the stand and see him come in first thing. So, add 8 7/8ths more to the team...way to go me!!!

Take care gang...I got to clear out a few does now. Although I have to tell you I won an auction for a commissioner tag which will actually give me an additional buck tag and access to all the quota hunts in KY for the year, so I might get lucky enough to put three bucks down this year. My wife is thrilled....yeah right. This might be a banner year. I also got an invite to Indiana, which has some amazing bucks.

Kelly
Old 09-02-2007, 10:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks all.

Blood, I'm not sure exactly where the farm is in Indiana. A buddy from Louisville has access to the farm, I think about 300 acres and the owner said come on out. I haven't met the owner yet, so we'll see if it pans out. Probably just a few days hunting over there, but you guys have some serious deer. I think I'm leaving the velvet on the mount. Part of what makes the deer for me.

And to all you smackers....this was just the first of many to come from this team. I told you guys this might be the team to surprise you. I have faith that more than a few of us are going to post a buck. The lead might be short lived for a while, but it's about what we have at the end of the day that will shock this contest. This was just the warning shot.

And thanks again to Rob and Buckeye.

Quick Reply: 18 -Official Team Rack-a-Maniacs Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.