Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 16-Official Team LungBusters Thread >

16-Official Team LungBusters Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

16-Official Team LungBusters Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 16-Official Team 16 Thread

Thanks Alberta.

I have and idea for a team name and it's ok if you guys think it's stupid. I think it's kind of different, funny, yet cool. I passed it by my team last year and they were not enthusiastic about it, anyway, it is "The Bucks Stop Here" andI think having a picture of Harry S. Truman as the logo would also be colorful and freshly different. I am serious about hunting but like to have a lot of fun as well, afterall, that's what it's all about.

I also submit Buckeye as team captain since he kind of took the lead on this, if he wants.

Archerydeer season here is from Oct 15 untilDec 31st althoughat thanksgivingI'll probably trade my bow for rifle like almost every other West Virginian.

Take care
Old 08-10-2007, 09:01 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

By all means tell us about yourself so we can start to get to know each other better. We will also be looking for team name suggestions... If you have any post them up!
Scott

Well... I am perky, ruggedly handsome, big buck hunterwho lovesTRASH TALKINGA WANN-A-BEBIG BUCK KILLINGPUNK like you!

Anything else you want to know???

Tim
Old 08-10-2007, 09:09 PM

Hey everyone. I'm 18 and live in SE Nebraska. I'm planning on hunting quite a bit after school and have 40 acres of creekbottom and a couple other fairly good spots. Season starts Sept 15 and goes till the end of December except for9 days during the peak rut (Nov 10-18) which is rifle season. Looking forward to getting to know all of you guys.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:10 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Oh and for Team Names....

Stinking Tarsals
Where's The Bucks
WSBSH Team ( We SuckBut Still Hunt )
Steaming Buck Poopers Pile

Tim
Old 08-10-2007, 09:24 PM

Ok a little bit about me.. I'm 16 years old (not married) but in a relationship and live in alberta canada. some places i hunt are a hardwood flatts that borders a tiny creek bottom as well as some ravines. I also hunt the lowland swamps which is where i shot my pope and young last year. I am entering gr 11 and will hunt after school everyday that i can. My family owns about 160 acres that is a mixture of swamps, hardwoods and alfalfa and barely fields. My dad is my hunting partner and we have shared many memories together afeild.

Take care,

Mitch

I also think that buckeye could be team captain since he took the bull by the horns... what do u all think about it.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:36 PM

I agree with buckeye being the team captain. Not sure what our team name should be though. The Bucks Stop Here sounds ok.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TJF

By all means tell us about yourself so we can start to get to know each other better. We will also be looking for team name suggestions... If you have any post them up!
Scott

Well... I am perky, ruggedly handsome, big buck hunterwho lovesTRASH TALKINGA WANN-A-BEBIG BUCK KILLINGPUNK like you!

Tim
You sound like your placing a "personal ad". Do you need a boyfriend that bad??? Might try the PETA website
Old 08-10-2007, 10:04 PM

You sound like your placing a "personal ad". Do you need a boyfriend that bad??? Might try the PETA website

Old 08-10-2007, 10:14 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hillbillyhunter1

ORIGINAL: TJF

Scott

Tim
Well if I needed a boyfriend... I sure could do better then anyone on this team. [8D]

TriedPeta but was thrown out. Seems their idea and my idea of whya guy shouldlove animals are two different things, unless they didn't buy I was ruggedly handsome.... Tell me it isn't so!!

Tim

Old 08-11-2007, 12:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

hahaha ... TIM!

Hey Scott, thanks bud for making me your #1 draft pick.. Some yearI hope you and I get on a team together, but for now, best of luck to you and your team here, I'll be keeping an eye out for Mr. Big 10 and the Freak!

Quick Reply: 16-Official Team LungBusters Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.