Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 28-Official Team 28 "Boiler Room Busters" Thread >

28-Official Team 28 "Boiler Room Busters" Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

28-Official Team 28 "Boiler Room Busters" Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 07:30 PM

Default RE: 28 Official Team 28 thread

Boiler Room Busters sounds fine to me too. What ever everyone likes, Im game for anything the team likes. So does anyone have any real "Gaggers" hanging around that they hope to get a crack at this year? Is there anyone on the team from anywhere near Missouri? I know Monsterbucks2011 is from St Louis I think, Hes a young guy. and I think he hunts near where I live sometimes during the turkey season, but Ive never met him yet. If anyone on the team is near Missouri or would like to hunt in Missouri this fall, let me know, Id like to meet some of the guys from here, and hunt with a new hunting buddy..lol. Ill post some pics if I can get a camera program on my computer,, I just got a new computer, and dont have a very good pic program yet, so I cant resize my pics to fit in here, and I never use hosting sites for my pics.. Hopefully Ill get something to look at in the next couple weeks. Talk to you guys later.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

I think Boiler Room Busters is the way to go, kinda catchy I think.

I'll see if ryanaller can muster something up for us, avatar wise.

I hate to say it, but this year I haven't seen hardly ANY good bucks. The acorn crop is dismal, we had a REALLY late freeze, pair that with a deep drought in June, and you aren't adding up to a good year. All that could mean the bucks just aren't that big this year, but I keep hoping and praying that the White Oaks happen to have a decent crop. That is what my hunting spot depends on, is acorns. Last year I saw a bunch of bucks early and then never saw half of them during the season. I'm hoping this year they show up just prior to season. Maybe I'll luck up.

As far as captain, I can do it if no one else wants it. If I were voting, I'd vote Copper.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:09 PM
Typical Buck

Coug I tell you last year my season started out with does and small bucks and then once the rut started man oh man, there were big bucks everywhere. Hang in there. I don't know about you but I am making this season fun. I kind of got caught up in it last year and may have ruined the season. I need to shoot a couple does and I plan to. But I am going to enjoy myself.

Angus good luck in Missouri. I had a team mate last year that scored a nice buck in Missouri if I remember right.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

I agree Copper. I want to make this year as fun as possible. Let's see if we can come up with a Boiler Room Buster avatar. Copper, you want to contact ryanaller?
Old 08-14-2007, 10:21 PM
Fork Horn

Cougar I have no problem with you being Capatain, you seem to be the only one that wants it.
Acorns here in the Southern Tier are kinda hit and miss, But we have a great apple crop
Old 08-15-2007, 05:56 AM
Typical Buck

I will get in contact with him ryanaller for the avatar as long as everyong agrees to "Boiler Room Busters"

As far as Captain thanks for the vote Coug. It doesn't matter to me who it is. I am fine with it. There really isn't much to it.
Old 08-15-2007, 06:30 AM
Typical Buck

Ipm'd ryanaller to see if he would assist us.

Took a ride to my cabin last night and watched the field for a while. A couple of decent young 8's came out and fed for a while. The best I could tell they were about 2 1/2. Maybe a 15" spread. They were identical though. Lots of doe and a half dozen small bucks. I didn't stick around to long maybe a half hour so I was happy to see what I saw.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:31 AM

Hey guys. We fell to the second page again.... we just cant have that.lol Yeah Copper,,its nice this time of year to be able to go watch the best fields in the area, and you will probably see a lot of whats around for the year, Ive been doing the same around here, seeing some good bucks. I picked up a new lease this year with some hayfields on it, I cant wait to get out there and see whats hitting them. Around here its going to be all about food plots, and fields, no acorns at all. I wish my plots were further along, and my fruit trees were big and producing... Talk to you all later.
Old 08-15-2007, 05:45 PM

He guys, I thought Id give us something to look at,, Ive got to get my cameras out again, and get some more pics of these guys, but heres a couple pics of bucks I know made it through the season, and are still on or close to my farm. This first one,, I had a great encounter with,, but missed, I know,, it sucked,, I thought I was going to be sick.

Old 08-15-2007, 05:51 PM

Heres a buck I have tons of pictures of but have yet to see him in person, I wanted to kill him bad last year, but didnt get it done, he has a huge body, but a weak left side, dont know why, but it was also very weak the year before. Im thinking from the two years of pics I have of him, he is 3 1/2 years old here in fall of 06.

Quick Reply: 28-Official Team 28 "Boiler Room Busters" Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.