Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 28-Official Team 28 "Boiler Room Busters" Thread >

28-Official Team 28 "Boiler Room Busters" Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

28-Official Team 28 "Boiler Room Busters" Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 03:42 PM

Default RE: 28-Official Team 28 "Boiler Room Busters" Thread

I am 16 and a junior in high school.

My dad, brother, and I are planning on going on a bowhunt in Missouri this november during the rut. We found a place to hunt for a week on private land and there have been some huge deer taken on the property. It is right on the Iowa border. Its not for sure yet, but it looks promising.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:01 PM

Hey 24/7 Come on over to MO and hunt this fall, Im sure youll have a good time, especially up in that area, theres supposed to be some great hunting up in that part of the state.

Well Im 33 and a crane operator, hunt in central MO mostly on my dads farm, I live on it too. I also have two other leases I hunt on in tha same county. Were getting lots of rain here today and last night, 5 inches! I put out lots of lime, fertilizer and seed in one of my plots last night right before dark, and packed it down good with the four wheeler, right after a 1 1/2 inch rain, and right before another 3 inches that fell llast night, and more expected tonight and tomorrow, I just hope it doesnt wash my seed away. Im getting some good pics of bucks already hard horned, one of which is a nine that will go about 140", Ive been getting pics of him almost every DAY thats right, every pic I have of him except one is in daylight, so hopefully,,,,,, 7 days wont change that, and he'll still be coming in there on the 15th.
Old 09-08-2007, 10:22 AM
Fork Horn

Hey guys just checking in, spent the day yesterday putting up a couple of ladder stands ( it was hotter than he!!).
Old 09-09-2007, 12:34 AM

yeah i went out an checked my feeders today an i think someone has messed with them i put out about 80pds every 2 or 3 days and its all gone by time i check it but its been 3 days since i put it out an they havent touched it i think some one has done somethin to my spot but im not for sure i busy the past week an didnt get corn out so im hpeing its just that they didnt have any corn for 3 or 4 days but i dont know
Old 09-10-2007, 05:27 AM
Typical Buck

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Grab a few cameras from the woods this weekend. Lots of little bucks. Still nice to see deer. Can't wait for Saturday.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

12 Days!

I'm still not seeing any bucks , unlike last year. I hate to say it though, first buck passing my stand may get an arrow zipped through (at) his lungs.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:03 PM
Typical Buck

Hey guys, set up some stands at my honey hole this past weekend. i got this free cheapy treestand from my neighbor and set it up but one of the straps is longer than the other so the platform is kinda crooked. i'm about 30 feet up. I'm just gunna put up my lonewolf up this weekend instead of that cheapy. looks like another prime spot this year. when i was settin up, a owl came within 10 yards of my stand checkin to see what i was doin. it was pretty neat. last year i saw him but a ways away but never this close. can't wait for opening day. gunna roll over some!
Old 09-11-2007, 08:16 PM

has anyone else seen anything nice an how are the food plots turning out
Old 09-11-2007, 08:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

I got about 3-4 hrs of rain today.

The first rain in 6 weeks, so the seed I planted 2 weeks ago hasn't even germinated. Now it should, but I doubt it's going to do anything with this stupid drought we have going on. Still no bucks, I'm going to check the camera Sunday, maybe there will be something on there.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:25 AM

It got cold here on monday and still is. There are quite a few deer coming out to a soybean field that I will probably set up on. @ nice bucks have walked up a little road from a hollow there the past few nights. If they keep it up, this Saturday they won't be more than 15 yards from a blind I made! I can't wait.

Only 3 more nights!

Quick Reply: 28-Official Team 28 "Boiler Room Busters" Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.