Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 20-Official Team Lung Lancers Thread >

20-Official Team Lung Lancers Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

20-Official Team Lung Lancers Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 05:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 20-Official Team Lung Lancers Thread

Thanks for the Hardy Welcome WesternMdHardwoods!

Hey Solocamcan....I have some Relatives up in Watseka Illinois,beautiful Country up there and lots of crop land!....if memory serves me correctly we passed by Champaign Illinois on the way up to Watseka?
Old 08-26-2007, 05:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey GTO, you prob. did pass thru here, it is flat around here. I hunt more south and east of Champaign. But I did get access to some ground bordered next to some UofI land and that's were, when I get bored and want to look at big deer I'd drive by and look at all the deer in the Uof I's land, and I mean some monster deer in the 170-190's and many of them. So hopefully I can locate a place where they are crossing from there to the place I have premission to hunt. And the best part is that this is only 5 min. from my house.
Old 08-26-2007, 04:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Anyone got any info on logo yet? Im sure someone is workin on it! I just had to post this to get us back towards the top! Whats the news guys any of ya seeing any monsters? any pics?
Old 08-26-2007, 04:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Still paitently waiting. The ones offered up already have been great. We will get one by the end of next week. Thats a goal anyways.
Old 08-26-2007, 04:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats cool Motown i just asked elkcrazy if he could work something up for us as well?

Old 08-26-2007, 06:46 PM

i have come up with a question and i figured this would be the place to ask it. on the land i hunt on there has been alot of movement going on right now and wondered where i should key in on come sept 15. there is around 350 acres of corn and 150 beans. i have notice alot of movement around the edges of corn fields and in the bottom of hollows. right now i think they are using the bottom of the hollows to go to the corn since it has matured. does this sound right at all for MO?
Old 08-26-2007, 07:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hunting them food sources should be real productive for you. You have to play the wind though. If the wind isn't right hunt a different spot. I wouldn't hunt the food sources in the mornings because the deer are already in there or beded down near by. Back off about 200 to 300 yards and cut them off when they are heading back to their bedding area.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:25 PM

thanks, thats starting to spark ideas in my head already.

Old 08-27-2007, 08:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like your hunting in a great spot 09mjl01.....good luck Sept. 15.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:57 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

Hunting them food sources should be real productive for you. You have to play the wind though. If the wind isn't right hunt a different spot. I wouldn't hunt the food sources in the mornings because the deer are already in there or beded down near by. Back off about 200 to 300 yards and cut them off when they are heading back to their bedding area.
Gospel !! Good stuff bud but I already knew that!! That is my plan of attack come Satuday morning. If you giving out info, tell me something I don't already know that would be useful. [8D]

Just stopped in to say hi andlet you know to be ready to send me a congrats. He is gonna be abig brute!!

Tim

Quick Reply: 20-Official Team Lung Lancers Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.