Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts  Thread! >

21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts Thread!

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts Thread!

Old 10-30-2007, 11:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts Thread!

Got a good feeling about 2night... can't wait to get out there...

Old 10-30-2007, 12:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

The woods are livening up, good luck boys. !
Old 10-30-2007, 04:36 PM

Congrats Rob!
Old 10-30-2007, 07:09 PM

Going to try to be in the woods tomorrow by 8 am and then hunt all day. You know a lot of big bucks fall on Halloween
Old 10-30-2007, 07:50 PM
Boone & Crockett

Halloween is one of my favorite days to be afield. The last two years I have however dropped my buck prior to that day. I have also in the past successfully taken a buck on Halloween. It's a great day to be a bowhunter and each day after is better.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Can't hunt today... Halloween...
Early appointment at work this AM... Trick or Treat w/ the girls tonight... Can't miss that!

Old 10-31-2007, 07:12 PM
Typical Buck

Hey I'm finally back on-line. Stupid computer crashed a couple of weeks ago. It's been Murphy's law around here for the last month and a half. UUHHG. Anyway, nice buck Rob. Glad you were able to score on one despite all of your adversity. Hopefully I will be able to do the same. I'm getting pretty good mobility out of my shoulder now. Next week I get to start lifting weights in therapy. Haven't done any hunting yet. I was able to draw my wife's bow back at 50 pounds, still cant get mine back yet though, but I'm workin on it. Hopefully this weekend or next week. I got a crossbow but the state didn't approve my cross bow app. That would have been too easy anyway. So I will have a cross bow for sale when I get it back from the shop, found a crack in the limb the 3rd time I shot it, yeah my luck really sucks. On the brighter side, I've been getting pics of the 14 I will be after and almost ran him over this morning. If I can get my e-mail working again I will e-mail somebody a pic to post for me. He's REALLY nice, 170+, has about an 8 inch drop tine off his g-2.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:49 PM

YE! I would say Murphy has been real busy around your house pj. Sorry to hear about all the problems, hopefully it will get better while there is some time left in the season.

Guess I'll be in the woods tomorrow morning, I think I'll set all day as long as work doesn't call me in. While Trick 'or' Treating with the kids tonight (5 o'clock) we seen 6 doe's and 4 buck's. None of the bucks were shooters but they are moving wich is a good thing. Well, you guy's think about me and say a good luck prayer for me and I'll update after the hunt. Take Care Fellas
Old 11-01-2007, 06:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Went out this AM... Nothing!
Getting frustrating now!

Old 11-01-2007, 04:58 PM
Typical Buck

Yeah, that's just the tip of the iceberg of bad luck for me. I've blown out 3 tires on my truck, broke my cell phone and had to buy a new one, and my dad brought over a crossbow that he borrowed, so while sighting it infor him, I broke it as well. All of this in the last month and a half. There's more, but it's too depressing to talk about any more.
Anyway, I'd say sitting all day would be a great idea for the next few weeks. At least between 8:45 and 2, That's when it works for me. Good luck!

Quick Reply: 21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts Thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.